Chapter 1.6: G-String

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

23rd April, 4:10 PM

  "That was really impressive, Kouhai," the silver-haired girl expressed, applauding until she arrived in front of me in the company of another simpering girl.

    "Thank you."

    "My name is Asahina Nazuna, and her name is—"

    "Kiryuuin Fuka," the silver-haired girl interrupted, refusing to permit Asahina to introduce her, only herself.

The two stared at me inquisitively, but I felt indifferent toward them. If possible, I wanted to get out of this crowd as soon as possible.

    "Can I get my money now?" I inquired, heedless of the female students.

    "Did you just...?" bewildered Asahina murmured, failing to quell her surprise.

While Asahina was digesting the fact that I had just completely disregarded them, Kiryuuin burst out laughing.

    "How very interesting!"

    "Your name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, right?" questioned Asahina, folding her arms as her smile paled marginally.

On second glance, she is very attractive. Her beauty shone through her congenial demeanor.

    "Yes," I affirmed as my phone buzzed from receiving the private points.

I stood up and retrieved my phone to verify.

    "Are you interested in teaming up with me in the future, Ayanokoji-kun?" offered Kiryuin, startling everyone present, including the blonde student and Asahina.

I had no problem pairing up with either of them, but wasn't that a bit too random? In any case, I couldn't team up with them next month.

    "Is that even allowed?" Mei-Yu whispered in confusion alongside other students.

Seeing as she asked me that, it was virtually inevitable it was permitted. Since that was the case, I presumed that someone popular among the girls would have many opportunities for themselves.

That was certainly not the case for me.

    "Maybe, but I think I'm happy with my current partner," I stated, pointing at Kushida and leaving the scene.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

25th April, 3:30 PM

    "Hachoo!" Kushida sneezed for the third time in a row, her cheeks burning up red as she was preparing dinner in the maid costume.

Moreover, her breaths were heavy and she appeared to be exhausted. Putting down my tea on the diner table after taking one last sip, I stood up from the chair.

    "Lay down on the couch," I ordered, whereupon she obediently staggered towards the couch.

She must have caught a cold on the way home yesterday since it was raining.

    "How come I ended up with a cold instead of you?" she grumbled, laying down on the couch with her hand on her forehead.

Gently, I brushed her hand aside and put my hand on her forehead to measure her body temperature.