Chapter 2.2: Spread your legs

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

4th May, 7:48 AM

   "Excuse me?"

All eyes converged on Yamauchi, who was rummaging in his backpack, drawing attention to himself. I seized the opportunity to steal a glance at Kushida and detected a rosy shade adorning her cheeks, hinting at confusion or perhaps even embarrassment.

The atmosphere in the classroom increased in tension, and the silence was broken only by the noise of Yamauchi rustling in his bag.

    "You can deny it all you want, but you know what I'm talking about," Yamauchi asserted, extracting a certain piece of Kushida's clothing.

Once Yamauchi revealed the item from his backpack, the students' eyes dilated in surprise, and their expressions alternated from disbelief to curiosity. Envy simmered in the eyes of several students when they caught a glimpse of the unforeseen piece of clothing.

    "I still don't know what you are talking about, Yamauchi," I dismissed apathetically, turning my gaze toward Kushida and proceeding, "You keep such a thing?"

Kushida's cheeks, formerly tinged a soft shade of pink, were now seared with an even deeper blush spreading across her face like a flaming inferno.

Either she was truly embarrassed or cursing at Yamauchi in her head. Probably the latter.

    "That—! Why did you even go through my things?!" she yelled, snatching the maid uniform from his hands and pressing it against her chest.

    "Yeah, Kushida's right!" Inogashira chimed in, rallying behind Kushida, and the other girls followed suit.

As they did so, I noticed Kushida meticulously inspecting the maid's uniform for any imperfections. Nobody, not even Hirata, was willing to come to Yamauchi's aid.

When the turmoil eventually tranquilized, I addressed Yamauchi again.

    "You messed up," I conveyed, placing my hand on his shoulder as the visage of the students—especially the girls—twisted in disgust towards Yamauchi.

    "No, I know there's something fishy!" he insisted, pushing away my hand from his shoulder, his eyes harboring a burning will.

I heaved a sigh amid all the chattering.

If he still insisted, I guess I have to convince him. For someone like Yamauchi, there was no need to rack my brain to know how I could convince him.

Lowering my voice to a whisper, I concocted a blatant lie.

    "I think she wanted to surprise you with this costume," I suggested, hoping it would be enough to convince him.

    "Wait..." he muttered, his mouth agape and his eyes dilating as realization slowly spread through his body like poison.

From the expression plastered on his face, it was evident that he was nursing lascivious musings over the contours of Kushida's shapely thighs and ample chest, regretting that he had missed this golden opportunity.

    "Don't you think such a costume would grant you a huge amount of points?" I questioned, leaving Yamauchi's soul to plummet further, crashing onto the floor once again.

    "What have I done..."

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.