Chapter 2.4: Threesome 🍋

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰.

8th May, 6:45 PM

  "What are you planning, Amasawa?" I asked, my tone unswayed as I put some distance between us.

"I'm planning for Ayanokoji-senpai to take my virginity!" she crooned with unwavering enthusiasm, her words hanging in the air like a daring challenge.

Moving swiftly behind me, she skillfully removed my uniform, her fingers rapidly undoing buttons and unfastening clasps as if in a hurry.

"Uhm."

Yeah...

That was the only thing I emitted. Amasawa's direct answer left me speechless. Though I must admit, I was somewhat curious.

"I'm not taking no as an answer otherwise..."

Right after letting us know that there would be no way out of this, in one swift motion, she propelled us forward, forcefully guiding us into Kushida's room.

The door closed behind us with a resolute beep, sealing our fate within the confines of that intimate space.

The room embraced us with its dimly lit ambiance, bathed in a subtle red glow that filtered through the curtains.

The soft illumination created an atmosphere of intimacy and secrecy, while the intoxicating scent of Kushida's perfume lingered in the air, permeating every corner of the room.

"If you want to do this, why did you call me?" Kushida fairly asked, her arms crossed.

The stark contrast of emotions between Kushida and Amasawa couldn't have been more pronounced.

One was brimming with excitement and anticipation, eagerly looking forward to this encounter, while the other seemed to emanate a palpable sense of frustration.

"It's Ayanokoji-senpai's first time, so it should be special," Amasawa explained matter-of-factly as if this was the most natural and obvious answer to the perplexing situation.

This girl... What are her intentions?

"Tch," Kushida clicked her tongue in annoyance.

Despite her apparent displeasure, she seemed to reluctantly accept her fate, acknowledging the unfolding events with a resigned sigh. Amasawa is really using her advantage over her to the fullest.

"Who knows, maybe you'll want to stay in the same apartment with Ayanokoji-senpai and me?"

To be frank, that wouldn't be so terrible. That being said, I don't know if I want to deal with Amasawa for an entire month.

"How very funny," Kushida dismissed.

Undeterred by Kushida's response, Amasawa turned her attention to me, encircling her arms around my neck in a possessive embrace. Her gaze narrowed, her eyes holding an intense and inquisitive spark.

"Aren't you curious, senpai?" she questioned, her voice tinged with anticipation, her gaze penetrating deep into my soul.

Truthfully, my curiosity knew no bounds. Of course, I was enthralled by the mystery of this situation. But a barrage of concerns and reservations swamped my mind, casting doubt on the feasibility and wisdom of such an endeavor.

"A little, but isn't without contraceptive...?—"

I began to express my apprehensions, only to be swiftly interrupted by Amasawa, who placed her slender index finger gently against my lips, silencing my doubts.