2. Death threats and dresses.

Death threats and dresses.

(Part one).
(TW/ self-harm, internalised homophobia, swears).

Garroth had grown closer to Zane since the events of the Lodge, He'd learned how Zane felt as if he was living in Garroth's shadow, something the blonde felt bad for never noticing.
Although Garroth never wanted to discredit how bad Zane's childhood was as he was well aware that he was no walk in the park either.
Zane was essentially unintentionally emotionally neglected where as Garroth was forced into the spotlight pressured to be perfect.
Garroth wasn't perfect, which he never needed to doubt, the blonde had many secrets he was far too scared to ever tell anyone.
Secrets that until the Loge Garroth wouldn't even admit to himself.

Being the golden child Garroth's parents had planned his whole life out for him, owner of the family business, a big house with a white picketed fence, a loving wife, and kids, all things that he wasn't sure he wanted.
Thanks to google Garroth Came to the understanding tat he was Pansexual and enjoyed crossdressing, He'd never worn a Dres and hills per say but he loved crop tops and skirts,
Skirts were so pretty, especially the ones that puffed out when he twirled.
Garroth only owned a few skirts and crop-tops that he wore exclusively in his room when he was sure that no one was home, since he was terrified of getting caught.

Garroth wasn't sure if he had to hide his Sexuality or clothing preference, he'd seen Travis in his fair share of high-waisted shorts and crop-tops something that no one batted an eye at but Garroth still feared the unlikely judgement.
— —— ——— ———— ——— —— —

Laurence had gone to list Cadenza in the city and Zane had gone with Vlad to see their parents, Zenana and Garrte.
So wit ha large grin Garroth opened the bottom draw of his chest of draws, taking out his favourite White crop-top and cosmo themed skirt, he quickly put them on swirling in front of his full length mirror.
The eldest Ro'Meave sat on his bed opening his laptop, Happy to be out of his dissecting 'boy' clothes.
Garroth signed into his Netflix planning on watching Heartstopper, his new favourite show.
Garroth absentmindedly ran his fingers over the velvet of his skirt think back to high school where he'd never dared to buy such clothes in fact it was only a month prior to that moment that he plucked up the
Curage to do so.

Zane and Laurence were not home making it easier for Garroth to convince himself it was safe to leave his room and go downstairs to the kitchen.
The blue eyed boy was pouring himself a cup of coffee when the front door opened, Garroth in clear view of the doorway.
"Gar-"Zane was cut off by the sound of Garroth bolting up the stairs.

Zane came home early since his parents had a meeting that they couldn't reschedule, the cupcake enthusiast didn't expect to come home to his brother making a cup off coffee in a crop-top and skirt.
Garroth ran away before Zane could figure out what was going on, but the Elder looked frightened so Zane wanted to wait before checking on him.

Garroth entered his room slamming his door behind him before sliding down his wall, tears rolling down his face.
He was scared, scared that Zane'd hate him.
Half an hour passed and Garroth finally found himself able to stand up from his place on the floor between his cubed and desk, still crying Garroth changed into his 'normal' clothes.
Garroth took Zane's absence as confirmation that he hated him, which couldn't be farther than the truth.

Zane called Aphmau hoping that she'd be able to tell him what to do but she didn't answer so he texted the next person her could think of Laurence.
Zane and Laurence weren't the closest, in fact they didn't really get along but Zane one that the brunette was Garroth's best friend.
Honestly Zane wasn't sure how to go about things he wanted to show Garroth that he didn't know what was going on but he didn't judge him.
Laurence being Garroth's best friend Zane wasn't sure he wanted to explain the situation, but he still knew Laurence knew Garroth better than he did for all Zane knew Laurence may have already been aware.
Zane texted Laurence asking how to deal with an upset Garroth, as expected Laurence responded almost immediately but to Zanes despair Laurence explained that he couldn't talk and to ask Travis instead.