9. PINK EARS.

PINK EARS:

(TW: fluff? kissing?)

Ships: Garrence, Zanvis

** after starlight)

Things had been strange for Garroth since he'd become a werewolf, everything felt off.

Garroth had always had a complicated relationship with his body image, he was always between being unhappy with how short he was and his weight, he thought of himself as always being to fat or to thin he could never win.

Garroth considered his appearance generic so he was rather disappointed when his ears and tail ended up being blonde, he had thought that they would be as werewolves ears and tail often matched there hair colour.

Laurence found out about his boyfriend being a werewolf rather soon following Garroth and Zane's return from starlight, he never asked or judged Garroth for it but he was aware that it was something Garroth wasn't comfortable with.

Garroth had continued to hide his ears and tail around the house even after Laurence found out about them and even on the rare occasions they weren't hidden Garroths ears would flatten at the mention of them.

Laurence and Garroth were having a movie marathon as Zane had gone to the shops.

The lovebirds were cuddled up on the sofa Garroth in 'human mode' as he called it.

"Garroth, you don't have to hide them you know Donte is out of town so there is no risk of him barging in and seeing them" Laurence smiled, nudging his head softly on Garroth's.

With a slight whimper a pair of fluffy blonde ears appeared on Garroth's head.

A loud crashing was heard as Zane and Travid walked in with the groceries.

Laurence and Garroth ignored the other couple shuffling around the kitchen.

"Laurence I got what you asked for" Zane yelled from the kitchen.

Laurence jumped up grabbing Garroth's wrist and dragging the blonde behind him, reveling ten different boxes sat on the kitchen counter.

"Pick" Laurence ordered softly.

Confused Garroth lifted one of the small boxes surprised to read that it was purple hair dye.

"What is this?" Garroth questioned.

"Hair dye, chose one".

"Oh umm..okay?" Garroth mumbled clearly unsure on whatever was happing.

Garroth picked up a light pink dye that he really liked but he instead picked up a light blue clearly unamused.

"Are you sure that's the one you want?" Laurence asked, he'd noticed that Garroth had seemed far more interested in the pink.

"The pink is pretty" Laurence attempted to encourage.

"Y-yeah?" Garroth smiled putting down the blue dye box, picking up the pink.

"T-this one, now whats going on?" Garroth's ears flattened.

"We are dyeing you're ears and tail love" Laurence announced.

"What?" Garroth exclaimed.

"You don't seem to like them so I thought it'd cheer you up".

Garroth grinned widely kissing Laurence quickly.

"T-Thank you".

"Do you guys think you could oh I don't know, get a room" Zane teased, Travis wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Nope" Garroth chuckled kissing Laurence properly as Zane pretended to throw up.