19. Above all else remember number six (part three):

(Tw: nightmares, memory loss, not canon compliant, sharing a bed, implied showering together, mentions of stabbings).

**set after when angles fall**

Ship: garrence

A loud knocking was heard coming from the front door Garroth and Zane walked back into the living room as Laurence stood up, and the trio walked to the door answering it together.

"Hello" Toby smiled, standing there in dark blue jeans and a purple shirt as well as his usual dark blue cap with the Guardian Forces logo on it.

"H-Hi" Laurence shook Toby's hand as it was their first time meeting in person.

"Hey Laurence, It's been a long time" Travis chuckled with a grin, a grin that didn't meet his eyes.

"Yeah, it has" Laurence realised.

Travis was sat in a dark grey metal wheelchair his hair had grown long and scruffy.

Travis avoided making eye contact with zane and Garroth as he felt he'd die of guilt if he did.

"Why don't we head inside" Garroth suggested breaking the accidental awkward silence.

Garroth and Laurence led Toby who was pushing Travis inside as Zane trailed behind them.

Everyone sat on the sofa, Travis moving slowly to leave the wheelchair to sit next to Zane.

"So how have things been here?" Toby questioned.

"We're getting there" Garroth Swifty responded noticing soon after that Toby wanted a full-on progress report, no doubt to report back to his bosses.

"Well, I'm fine, I had night terrors for the first few weeks back but they soon dwindled back to just plain old nightmares...had an ear infection that sucked" Garroth explained.

"And you?" Toby looked at zane.

"I'm Fine".

Garroth and Toby looked at each other having a conversation without words about how Garroth was going to have to explain further when Zane wasn't paying attention.

"Well since everyone's asking each other how have you been?" Zane asked Travis.

Travis looked at zane shocked for a second before saying a quick 'fine thank you'.

"Did you get to see Aphmau?" Zane questioned straight after Travis answered his first question.

"Yeah, I did, she should be able to come home soon" Travis updated Zane.

Zane sensed an odd feeling around Travis, he was smiling and acting as he usually did but Zane couldn't shake the overall sadness that surrounded the white-haired boy.

"Eight, you said we could have the Cupcakes" Zane reminded Laurence.

"Ah, so you remember that" Laurence joked, standing up to get the cupcakes from the kitchen.

"Can you get me some water while you're there Love?" Garroth requested.

"Of course, are you alright?" Laurence cheeked, placing a hand on Garroth's forehead to see if he was feeling hot, Garroth leaned into the touch but he didn't seem feverish.

"Love are you two-"

"Yeah they're together, they sickeningly affectionate too" Zane interrupted Travis.

"Pft- not into the lovey-dovey stuff?" Tavis smirked.

"No, not at all" Zane responded quickly.

"Cupcakes are served" Laurence laughed as he plopped the box on the table carefully,