11. Nightmares are made better with cuddles.

Nightmares are made better with cuddles

(IDK, mentions of lodge, nightmares)

Ships: Garrence

*post Emerald Secret*

Garroth awoke with a jolt, sitting up, rapidly holding back the urge to scream.

"Woah, hey there you're okay, it's all okay" Laurence whispered waking up himself, rubbing circles on Garroths back as he was getting his breathing under control.

Fighting tears Garroth leaned into Garroth's touch.

"Shh, you're home now, everyone's home, everything is okay" Laurence promised, taking Garroth into his arms.

"I Love you" Laurence reminded kissing Garroth who was seeming to be doing better.

"I-I love you, t-to" Garroth stuttered horribly.

Garroth had been having nightmares ever since everyone had come home from the lodge.

Laurence and Garroth started to share a bed with Garroth after the nightmares got so bad Garroth was waking everyone up screaming and thrashing about nightly.

Laurence was filled in with everything that had happened at the Lodge minus the part about Aaron being a werewolf so he'd know what to say when Garroth woke up scared and disorientated.

A soft knock came from the doorway catching Laurence's attention, so he pulled away from Garroth.

Zane stood in the doorway without his mask silent tears rolling down his face.

"Come on" Laurence smile sympathetically, patting the bed next to Garroth.

Zane quickly jumped on the bed, without a second thought.

Zane didn't have nightmares often, maybe once a week but when he did they were bad enough for him to seek comfort from Garroth and Laurence.

The Lodge had made the brothers grow closer.

Zane cuddled into Garroth's side falling asleep instantly.

"How are you holding up?" Laurence wondered, checking in on his boyfriend.

"M'fine" Garroth groaned, laying down fully, careful not to wake up Zane who clung to him like a koala.

"I love you" Garroth smiled peaking Laurence on the lips before slowly starting to drift off to sleep.

"I love you too" Laurece whispered.