Chapter 2

⚠️Trigger warning/ Mention of a ED, Drug Abuse, and Violence, Please read at your own discretion.⚠️

"Shizune, after school, I'm going out." Sakura said sitting down taking a bite of the toast and egg whites Shizune had made.

"Oh with Ino and the girls?" She asked.

"No.. with someone else. Don't worry, I won't be gone long, it's an old friend who recently moved back to Tokyo we're going to catch up with one another." Sakura said as Shizune nodded.

"Fine by me, just text your aunt and let her know, she'll be home tonight for dinner."

"Okay, I'll be sure to be here." Sakura said grabbing her book bag rushing towards the door.

"Hmm is this friend of yours by chance a boy? I've never seen you rush out the house like this before. Plus... you're glowing." Shizune teased as Sakura groaned. "Does it matter Ms. Nosey?" Sakura said as Shizune laughed.

"So it is a boy! There's only ever been one boy you've ever talked about.... Wait did he move back—"

"Bye Shizune!" Sakura said about to open the door but Shizune stopped her. "Hold it right there for a second, here, Tsuna made you a lunch last night, take it with you. She felt bad she wasn't able to make you one on your first day of school or able to see you off so she made this one for you, it has all of your favorites." Shizune said as Sakura smiled. "I'll thank her tonight, thank you too Shizune." She said.

"No problem, you just get to school safely." Shizune said watching Sakura leave out of the house.

She gave a soft smile, about to turn around to clean up, when she noticed Sakura's train pass was still hanging up.

Shizune sighed. "That girl... I gave her some cash this morning she can use that to buy a ticket." Shizune said.

Sakura felt... happier today, she felt like she could take on the world. She had her lunch, she was going to hang out with Sasuke, she was happy.

When she made it to the station, she had then realized she didn't have her train pass. The line for the ticket booth was already long and if she waited in it, she would miss her train and be late for school. God it's all because she was in such a rush this morning.

"Great, of course this happens to me." She said out loud.

"Whats the matter?" She turned to see Sasuke looking down at her.

"Oh well... you see... I sort of left my train pass at home. I have to stand in that line and hopefully get a ticket in time." She said sighing as she was about to walk past him.

He had stepped in front of her stopping her movements. "You can use my train pass to board." He said. He had grabbed her wrist, pulling her along with him, when he scanned it, the small turnstile entrance allowed him through and he passed Sakura the train pass letting her scan it and letting her through.

"Thank you." She said.

"Hn."

When they boarded Sakura slipped her lunch away in her bag, as she took her seat beside Sasuke. He began scrolling on his phone, must be his way of passing time.

"What made you forget your train pass. Doesn't seem like something you'd often forget." He spoke as she turned looking at him.

"Oh well... I... was in a rush." She said sheepishly.

"Hn, a rush huh." Sasuke said. "Were you rushing for school? Or something else?" He asked as her cheeks burned embarrassed.

She couldn't possibly tell him the reason behind her being so forgetful this morning is because she was anxious and was ready to see him again.