Chapter 15

"Saku, do you want to come with us to the library and study for the exams coming up?" Temari asked.

"No I have to go Sasuke's brother is waiting on me, plus I need to go see him because he's not feeling good that's why he left early today." Sakura said.

"Oh okay, well let us know if you want to study over the weekend." Temari said as Sakura nodded.

"Will do!" Sakura said nearly running through the halls trying to get to the front door. When she made it out, she almost tripped going down the stairs because someone had intentionally stuck their leg out.

When she caught herself from almost stumbling she looked back seeing Akira and Akari standing there. She didn't have time to engage them, so she rolled her eyes and tried to continue on her own way, but one of the spoke up.

"You're a little snitch aren't you. Sage didn't make you fall down those stairs, just now shows how much of a clutz you are." Akira said.

"Yeah because you stuck your fucking leg out on purpose you idiot." Sakura said.

"Oh yeah? Where's your proof?" Akari said.

"I don't have time for this." Sakura said.

"Well you better find time, because when Sage comes back she's coming for you."

"Then tell her to come, I'm not scared of her or you two, I have real shit I need to worry about not three fucking people who I could give less than a damn about. Find a life and stop worrying about me."

"Don't get it mistaken, No one is worrying about you. But we won't let you frolic around as if you have this perfect life just because you're dating a hot guy."

"I don't fro- you know what, this isn't even worth it. How about both of you and your friend keep watching me. Since that's the only hobby you seem to have. Have a nice fucking day." Sakura said walking on her way, finding Itachi's car which she got in.

"Here put this on." He said handing her a face mask. "Whats this for?" She asked.

"Sasuke has a fever, so to keep us from catching his cold I bought these and disinfecting spray."

"Are we going home? I want to see him." Sakura asked.

"No, we're meeting your Aunt and Shizune down at the precinct, to proceed with everything with Shuko and Sage." Itachi said.

"Yeah but didn't the police already arrest her?"

"Yes but things need to be done to finalize everything." He said. Sakura sunk her in seat a bit. She was really worried about Sasuke, but she guessed business needed to be handled first.

"Fine.. this isn't going to take long right?"

"You're really worried about him aren't you." Itachi chuckled. "Don't worry it's just a fever, I already gave him some medicine and bought him so food."

"Yeah but I want to be by his side to make sure he's fine. He's always there for me, no matter what, no matter how big or small. So it's only right I be there for him." Sakura said. "Even though I'm going to scold him because he didn't tell me he didn't feel good."

"Yeah, but don't dig too deep in him. He didn't want you to worry, He knows you're still worried but he didn't want you to leave school because he was sick."

"But he always leaves when something happens to me."

"Because he loves you and wants to protect you, he's lost so much already, it's probably alot seeing you go through so much, so he wants to make sure he's there for you always to protect you, plus he would never want you to miss out on anything because of him, it's just how he is when he cares about something or someone, he becomes the most selfless person ever."