Chapter 24

🔞 Mature content this chapter🔞

"Alright, let me see how it's looking now." Tsunade said sitting down beside Sakura's bed. She was able to get her to atleast stay in her room the past two weeks considering she knows how she feels about being in the hospital.

"It looks like it healed fine, I'm happy Shizune was able to help you take care of it. Thank God whatever dog bit you didn't have any diseases." She said. "I'm sorry I haven't been home alot, things at the hospital are just so hectic." She said.

"I understand Auntie. I'm not completely alone with you gone." Sakura said.

Tsunade's eyes drifted to a picture on Sakura's nightstand. It was a picture of her and Sasuke, Sakura had got it framed, they were both smiling, Sakura must've been laughing because her eyes were closed and Sasuke looked down at her

"How's Sasuke doing?" Tsunade asked.

"He's been doing good. He's not sore anymore." Sakura said.

"How's that hand of his? Itachi informed me he'd gone on a rebellion about you." She asked

"His hand is fine, and I scolded him about that too you know." Sakura said.

"I believe it, I wouldn't think you'd want someone you care about to get hurt. But that's good he's doing good. Let me check your shoulder." Tsunade said.

"Right, it's been a whole month since this happened." Sakura said looking down at her arm in the sling.

Tsunade gently moved to take Sakura's arm from the sling. Sakura didn't wince in any pain, so that was good. She just had to make sure she was able to move her arm a bit more freely now.

"How'd that feel?" Tsunade asked.

"It didn't hurt." Sakura answered.

"How about when I press here, right at the joint of your shoulder." She asked.

"A bit sore, but nothing that's too bothering." Sakura said. "Is it healed?"

"Almost." She said. "You can go without the sling, but still be careful and mindful of your arm." She said.

"Finally..." Sakura said as she moved her arm a bit more, working out the stiffness of it. "What about those, can I toss those too?" Sakura asked pointing at the crutches that leaned against her wall. It made Tsunade laugh.

"Yes, you can stop using them too, even though it was a treat seeing you try to figure them out." Tsunade chuckled as Sakura scoffed.

"Please, I've never used them before." Sakura said.

"Right, well anyway I have some  news." Tsunade said.

"Good or Bad?" Sakura asked as her Aunt chuckled. "Well the first part is definitely good, it depends on how you take the second part to determine whether it's good or bad."

"Oh goody, doesn't that make me want to jump for joy." Sakura said sarcastically.

"I'll let that slide. Anyway, here, a letter from Ino came this morning, I was sure you'd want to read it. Also, here. Don't let this one go swimming in the sewer." She said handing Sakura a bag. It had a new cellphone inside.

"Oh, thank you." Sakura said looking inside the bag. "Do I have my same number?"

"Yes, I managed to upgrade your phone so take care of it. I understand you feel like it's a leash in a way but we just want to make sure you're safe if we're not around."