Chapter 18

"You two ready to go?" Itachi asked looking at Sasuke and Sakura who nodded at him. Before he could look away he narrowed his eyes a bit, analyzing the two of them. Last night when he got back home, he found the two of them fast asleep in Sasuke's room. Looking at them now, they both seemed unusually calm, and had a sort of glow to them.

He could only imagine what they could've gotten themselves up to while he was away, but he wouldn't pry, he'd let them have their business.

"Sakura here! Sorry Im late! Tsuna packed your bag, it has clothes for the decent amount of time you'll be away, medicine you might need, a pouch with your favorite personal hygiene items, and some snacks. You couldn't leave without your bag." Shizune said panting after running over.

"I would've came and got it Shizune, but thank you. I'll text Auntie." Sakura said.

"Right, be safe all of you, Sakura keep me updated, we'll call you shortly okay?" Shizune said.

"Noted." Sakura said giving a soft smile.

"You okay? You seem very... calm.." Shizune said.

"It's a calming and beautiful morning Shizune, why would I be riled up?"

"Maybe because you're on your way to a trial in court? You aren't nervous?" Shizune asked.

"No, I have faith." Sakura said softly.

"Um.. well..okay...." Shizune said cutting her eyes at Itachi. She tilted her head a bit asking that he follow her. "What's with her? Did something happen? Did she take something? Usually Sakura would be a nervous wreck with something like today?" Shizune asked Itachi.

"I don't know for sure, I have an idea why these two are so mellow." He said.

"Why do you think?" She asked.

"I left the two of them in the house last night when I went to the station. They were deep in sleep, woke up chipper, and are calm as ever, lets do the math." He said.

Shizune's eyes widened. "Do you think they-"

"Like I said Im not sure, so we shouldn't pry, it'll only make them uncomfortable it they did do it."

"Those two... I hope they atleast used protection.."

"I've gone over that with Sasuke so Im sure they did, considering how their friend ended up, They wouldn't make the same mistake."

"Why do they keep whispering and looking at us?" Sakura whispered to Sasuke.

"Knowing them, they probably know." Sasuke said. "I knew we wouldn't be able to hide it."

"Were we that obvious?!"

"You are very... mellow." He said.

"What about you?!?"

"Im always calm.." Sasuke said.

"Ughh this is so embarrassing, I know Shizune is going to tell Auntie."

"Oh well, atleast we used protection, so it's no big deal." Sasuke said. "We shouldn't get too riled up that they know."

"You're right.. it's just super embarrassing." Sakura sighed. "Lets just put our bags in the car and get ready then maybe those two will stop sneaking glances and whispering about us." Sakura said as Sasuke nodded.

He took her bag from her hands placing them in the trunk. He opened the back door for Sakura as well making sure she got in the car good, then closed the door behind her.