Chapter 14

"Right there Sasuke! Right there!"

"Sakura.."

"Oh my God Yes! Right there!"

"I don't see it Sakura.."

"SASUKE ITS RIGHT THERE, ITS CRAWLING!" Sakura screeched as she stood on Sasuke's bed. She spotted a big spider on his floor but honestly Sasuke didn't see it. He thought maybe she was hallucinating from her concussion.

"Oh shit." Sasuke said when he saw the spider jump.

Maybe she wasn't hallucinating.

"KILL IT!" She screamed as he moved with shoe in his hand swatting it where he saw the spider. "Did you get it?" She asked.

"Yeah, wanna see?" He asked as she covered her face with her hands. "Sasuke unless you want to be single for life you better throw that spider away right now!" She said.

"Single for life huh? Even you don't think that do you?" He teased as she flipped him off. "Just throw it away!" She said.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on it." He said leaving the room.

When he came back in, he slipped into his bed with her. "You sure you're okay over here tonight?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

"Your Aunt seemed worried. Maybe she really wants to check on you." He said.

"I know.. but I don't think I'm ready to go home yet. Maybe tomorrow or the day after you know."

"Sakura you'll have to go back sooner than later. If you wait you'll only continue to feel scared to be there."

"I know." She said sighing pulling the blanket over her head. "If I go back would you spend the night with me atleast once, so I can feel comfortable?" She asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Thank you." She said coming from under the blanket. "How have you been feeling Sasuke? You tend to me so much I think we forget to check on you." Sakura said.

"I'm fine. Things are more intense for you than they are for me. If I was dealing with what you are right now I'm sure the attention would be the same." Sasuke said.

"Are you sure because helping someone with so much going on can put a dent in your mental health too."

"Trust me Sakura, I'm fine. If I weren't you'd know." He said.

"If my concussion clears by tomorrow, how do you think school will go? Do you think Itachi pressed the charges against Sage?" She asked.

"He did. When he called in about Shuko he also called in about her too." Sasuke said. "She has nothing more to ever say to me."

"Has she always had this crush on you? She's become more obsessive than anything."

"Not that I remember. Sage and I hung out amongst a group, it wasn't always just us together alone, we were always with four or more people. When she got here is when she got the way she did. I bet it's because she has those twins in her ear. She was a really chill person in Osaka." Sasuke said.

"I see.. what if she has things happening at home too?" Sakura asked. "I mean if you think about it, people like her who once were calm and easy to be around suddenly go through changes when things change around them you know. Look at how things changed me when my parents divorced.."

"I do remember she said her parents argued alot back in Osaka.. she always hung out late with the group when she didn't want to go home right away.. maybe her parents split." Sasuke said.