💔 Lifeless 💔

■~It was June,
And the world smelled of roses.
The sunshine was like powdered gold
Over the grassy hillside.~■

Akbar's steps came to a halt when he saw a gun in Alexis' hand.

"What do you think? You can touch me? You can't even come close to me?"
Alexis Spat in rage.

"I won't forgive you for this. You took my sister's life. She was my everything. Why did you do that Alexis?" Akbar cried helplessly. Tears of pain fell from his eyes to the floor.

"Never in my life I had ever thought killing someone specially my own sister would be se easy. Oh God! You both pricks. I couldn't even stand you both as my siblings." Alexis laughed.

"What did you think? Huh!. You thought you will get a share in my father's property? Or Steve's business? What did she think? Alexis pointed at Zohra's lifeless body.

What did she think? She thought she will steal August from me and my property, my assests? Huh!!"
Alexis spat hysterically.

"We never wanted your money. We never wanted your property. Zohra came here to save you. She loved you as a sister. Look at what you did? What did you do? Oh! look at the destruction you caused?"
Akbar fell on his knees crying and sobbing, hitting his chest with both of his hands clammed into fists.

Meanwhile August was silently watching.
Anger raged inside him. A volcano about to erupt. He clenched his jaw in anger which made his perfect jawline more prominent.
The time had just stopped ticking for him.
Everything was going in slow motion.

"I got my brother killed and now I killed Zohra.
Alexis' words echoed from far away in his blurred mind.

I won't let anyone get in my way. I will enjoy the huge empire left by my father and you won't get a penny from there." Alexis laughed hysterically.

August suddenly came out of a daze.

He started taking steps towards Alexis.

"Hold it right there Walker. Don't come near me." Alexis pointed the gun towards him.

"Easy there. I won't hurt you Alexis. Don't you trust me?"
August said while carefully trodding towards her.

"Yes. I do August but now its not the time for this." Alexis' held the gun tighter. Her both hands shaking with her finger on the trigger.

August kept approaching her.

"I said back off. Don't you dare come near me." Alexis screamed.

"Come on. Pull the trigger. Shoot me and let me die. I will die here with Zohra. Come on! Do it." August said calmly.

She pointed the gun at him but before she could even process all this; a painful slap hit her on her left cheek.

Alexis screamed while the slap carried her to the ground loosening the grip on the pistol in her hand.

August snatched the pistol out of her hand, he jerked the magazine out and threw the pistol on the floor towards Alexis.

"Its useless without bullets." August said.

Alexis started sobbing.