Mistake 💔

You are my most beautiful mistake
That I want to commit again..

Zohra's plane landed on Heathrow airport. She came out and London's cold breeze hit her face. She wore a white tank top, black leather jacket and jeans. It was her first time in London. She had a talent of mimicing accents. Sge was beauty with brains but a dangerous and dark side.

She had a style nobody could ignore. As she walked to get her lugguage many boys were staring at her. She didn't give a damn. She took her suitcase and went out of the airport. Steve's man was waiting for her in the car.

She was provided with the apartment keys and all the stuff she will need. She had to act like a school teacher in case if August sees her. Her apartment was next to August's apartment. All apartment in that row were empty.

Steve's man pulled over near the apartment. She had to go by herself now. She walked to the apartment and opened the door.

August was standing in the balcony at that time. He couldn't see who entered the apartment but for sure he knew there was someone.

His cellphone rang. He picked up the call. It was Steve.

"What do you want?" August asked again.

"You didnt carry out the task. Didn't you?" Steve asked.

"What is your problem Steve? Why do you want to kill your own sister. Come on tell me the reason. I cannot kill her. Just look at her. She is harmless." August tried to convince him.

"You wanna know why? Because I cannot include her in my business matters. She is not taking a single penny from me." Steve ranted.

"Oh! So that's the case. Now I understand why a bastard like you would get his own sister killed. You are worst than a pig Steve. If I were there you would be no more." August said.

"Do what you can. I will get her killed somehow. I am taking back the task from you August." Steve blurted.

"Don't forget Steve. I am still here. You can't even touch her unless I am here." August laughed.

"Your duration in London is going to be over soon. What will you do then August. You have to come back to US somehow." Steve laughed visciously.

"You are forgetting Steve. I work in the CIA. Everything is possible for me." August said and hung up.

"Fucking bastard! I will see him." August thought to himself.

Alexis' P.O.V.

The next day as I was getting out of my apartment to go to my flower shop I saw August coming out of his apartment as well. He wore checkered dress shirt and jeans. His sleeves folded up as usuall.

"Hey Alexis! Goodmorning." He came to me smiling ear to ear. His smile was so beautiful.

"Hi August! Good morning. How are you? You are looking handsome. " I greeted and smile.

"I am fine and thankyou Alexis. What about you?" He asked putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Same as you." I smiled shyly.

"If you don't mind, I was thinking of taking you out today. Would you like to go?" He asked.

"Sure! But where?" I folded my hands on my chest.

"On lunch." He said.

"Ok but I'll be at my shop. You can pick me up from there." I told him.

"Hmm! Ok. As you say madam." He smiled.

"Ok! I gotta go now. B.bye." I said and unlocked my car.

He opened my car door for me and I sat on the driver's seat.

He waved me goodbye closing the door.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

At noon August went to pick Alexis from her shop.

She was busy arranging flowers in a bouqet.

"Hey Alexis!" August waved at her.

"Hi August! This is for you." Alexis extended her hands with the bouqet towards him.

" It's beautiful Alexis. Thankyou but you deserve it." August gave the bouqet back to her.

"Why? But I made this for you." Alexis forced back the bouqet towards him.

"Ok! If you are giving me with so much love I should take it." August grinned.

They both sat in the car and he drove. He took her to an area near to London bridge. There were chairs and tables arranged on a big place outside.

August took a chair out for her and they both sat facing eachother. The weather was so pleasant that day.

"What would you like to take ma'am?" August asked her.

"Hmmm! Mint Margarita and French fries." She said.

"What? We are here on lunch and you want french fries." August smiled.

"So! Can I not eat french fries in lunch?" She said while placing her fist under her chin.

"Umm hmm! Ok. You can have what you want. If you had told me before we would go to Mcdonalds." August said. He called the waiter and ordered their meals.

His gaze shifted past her shoulder. There was a girl sitting there alone. She had glasses on and was reading a book sipping her coffee. He went to a flashback.

Alexis started to eat as soon as their orders arrived

Alexis started to eat as soon as their orders arrived. But August was not eating. He was looking past her shoulder. She had noticed him. He was looking straight ahead.

"August! Why aren't you eating? Cmon' I have to finish my meal and get back to my shop." She said.

"Nothing." He said and started to eat.

After finished eating Alexis stood to go." Let's go August. I have to get back to business." She laughed.

"Aah! Alexis I am sorry I got some work to do. Can you go without me?" He said pusing his lips.

"Oh! Ok. No problem. I can go by myself." She said holding her car keys. "Bye August." Alexis said and went towards her car.

As he saw her car moving out of view. He walked towards that girl but it seemed she had moved. He looked for her here and there and saw her going into a street between two buildings. It seemed she had noticed him coming after her.

Zohra! He whispered her name.