Chapter - 1

"You whore, God you are just soo damn stupid........ how could you be so careless? Now I am going to make you pay for it and you know what, after this punishment you will never be careless about anything in your life", he yelled while he tightened his grip on my hair. An acute pain shot through my scalp and I whimpered, "no.... please... please don't do this..... I-I I'm so-sorry....... I'm really sorry.......I will pay for this from my sa- salary in.. in instalments but please don't hurt me.... pl-please stop ... "

I was trembling with fear.... tears were slowly making their from my eyes to my dirty cheeks and there was blood in my hands.

At that moment, I felt that my... helpless excuse of a life, that had become a burden on my weak shoulders was going to end that day. I was finally going to be free. I was sure hat he would finish his job... that he would kill me. This was what I wanted... the end of the torture, the freedom... but I wasn't happy, I was too numb to feel anything , there was a nagging voice within me that I can't loose today....that this isn't the end. But I was too tired to pay attention to it.

My voice had become hoarse after so much of crying and begging but he was also determined, he didn't budge... "You better shut that filthy mouth of yours bitch or else... " he didn't finish it, just punched me very hard in my stomach, I howled in pain and coughed blood.

This man, my father I mean my step-father, he killed my mother... my real mother. He is an alcoholic loser, a murderer and my abuser.

A/n: Please read, vote and comment.

Your co-operation means a lot to me.

Julie