Chapter- 8

Juliet's POV

             We waited for ten minutes inside the visiting room, before a redhead preceded by two platinum blondes walked inside the room, all of them dressed smartly and seemed to be in their early thirties. They seemed a bit confused on seeing us, but my grandma swiftly stood up from her seat and softly said, "Hello i am Adelia and that's my granddaughter Juliet, we are really sorry for disturbing you all like this..........., but it's an emergency..... and we need your help." One of the blonde, stepped forward with a pleasant smile on her face, and said, "It's all okay ma'am and we are happy to help you.... by the way i am Vivienne and these are my friends Isabella and Sophia". "But how do you know us?", questioned Sophia, the redhead with a frown on her face. And that was all it took, i quietly deadpanned "Chloe Miller" and the entire room went quiet.

All of them went still for a minute then looked at each other nervously. "Chloe...her niece Jennifer is in hospital and she needs to be contacted as soon as possible", my grandma said in a quiet voice, meeting their eyes determinedly. After seeing their reactions, when i mentioned her name i could bet my life that they knew where she was and hope glimmered inside me. Sophia stepped forward, and said in a sad voice, "Chloe is in New York now, i have her contact no. but what happened to Jennifer?". I told them the entire story and by the time i finished, Isabell who was quiet the entire time, was almost in tears along with Vivienne, and Sophia was shaking her head in disgust and was cursing under her breath. At once, Sophia took her phone out and started shuffling through the contacts, while Vivienne sat down on one of the chairs and stared blindly at the walls and said, "so she was right all along...... she was telling the truth but no one trusted her.... Gosh she was fighting all alone..... and i...i just-" " Shut up Vi....just don't okay...it's not the time for this, we need to see Jennifer because Chloe loved her as her own, we have to make it up to her and, we will" completed Isabella firmly. 

I was confused beyond limit, but didn't said anything because Isabella was right, now wasn't the time but i made a mental note to ask my grandma later if she knew anything. Sophia gave us the no. and i saved it in my phone, We thanked them profusely for helping us and in return they said that it was the least they could do, we gave them Jenny's room no. and the hospital name, because they wanted to visit her. As we turned to go, Sophia came to me and said, "You did a wonderful job, Juliet. You know...... Chloe asked me to look after Jenny before she left, but i failed.....(and her eyes glazed up) i am glad that you were there for her.... Thanks sweetie!" with that she gave me a quick tight hug and smiled. We said our goodbyes and made our way outside, I was all pumped up with energy and grandma was also smiling, on our way back to home, my grandma decided that we she had to visit Jenny before she went home.

So there we were again, in a cab, but this time to the hospital, we reached the hospital in record time. I held back at the counter to make the call to Chloe, meanwhile grandma was getting impatient, she wanted to see Jenny, right this minute so i told her to go on. For the past fifteen minutes, I kept on trying the no. but nobody was answering the call, and it was irritating as hell, i thought of trying one last time, it kept on ringing.......... i thought of hanging up and trying again later but somebody .....morelike a female answered the call at the last ring, "Hello?" and i thought my heart would jump out of my chest from happiness and i immediately replied, in a steady voice "Hello, can i talk to Miss Chloe Miller?". "Yeah that's me and.... who are you?", came the reply. "Ma'am i am Juliet from Bellburn Town" I answered, all the while thanking God. "Bellburn Town..... Oh my God Okay!" "Yes... uh ma'am you need to come here asap, It's Jennifer..... she needs you-" "Holy mother! what happened to her.... is she okay?" she cut me off, but i could tell that she was genuiely worried so I decided to tell her the truth, "No ma'am she is not..... she was stabbed, and a surgery needs to be done, but it needs your consent,-" "I will be there, oh God, i'll be there, i am taking the first flight available....but please look after her" she cut me off again and it seemed like she was crying. I gently assured her, "don't worry ma'am, we will.....see you later". "Yeah thanks hun" and i hung up, yup definitely in tears.

Please Read....... Vote.......... and comment!!!!!

Julie