Chapter - 3

And then without even my realising he swung the knife so fast... and stabbed me there, It felt as if the entire wind had been knocked out of my body and I wailed in pain. The pain was so intense as if a thousand pins had been punctured in my body. I couldn't breathe, couldn't see... only hear his evil laughs. I moved my hand to the side of my waist now all wet and bloody, the blade of the knife felt so hot as if it was burning me. I brought my hand in front of my eyes, it was all red and shock ran through my entire body. I was no longer aware of anything around me..... but I thought I heard something... someone screaming... people running and someone was lifting me,but I didn't care and in that moment I gave up, and was ready to embrace death with open arms. I no longer wanted to fight, to seek out that voice, to hope.... I just wanted to rest in peace.... far away from him, with my mother, back to those times when we were happy, when I was happy and I closed my eyes.

Here goes the new chapter.... Chapter 3

Reynolds's POV ( Step-father )

Finally.... the little bitch, my step-daughter was going to die, well It was fun....while it lasted. Helen (Jennifer's mother) my wife was too weak, stupid and heartbroken when I met her. It was amusing for me 'the villain' to play someone's 'knight' for once in my life. She believed me.... a stranger, a serial killer and all my foolish lovesick lies over her blood, her own little sister Chloe.

Chloe unlike her sister didn't trust me, she silently eyed all my actions and made countless attempts to warn Helen off me, It was like she knew that I was trouble but Helen never believed her, she was blinded by love.... love for me and always ignored her. People often say that ignorance is bliss but I would say 'Ignorance leads to Misery'. Poor Helen... she just wanted to be loved, she was so fragile and I took her 'advantage', I recalled all those blissful moments when I beat her, made her cry, broke her bones when I killed her... I made Jennifer watch it, made her hear her mother's cries of pain, that's the reason she recognised my knife.

Jennifer was still breathing but very faintly and I knew that within a few minutes she was going to die, I looked at her.... she had gone all pale, her eyes were all glazed up and there was blood.... so much of it everywhere, oozing out of her body, on the floor so red.... watching someone's blood always gave a kick to my adrenaline rush, I bent down and touched her cheeks with my fingers lovingly and said "Daddy's so proud of you, Baby" I smirked.

As much as I wanted to stand there and witness her.... closing her eyes for forever, it was important that I quickly made my move. I had to get out of here. I hurried to her side where I had stabbed her with my oh so precious 'knife'. I pulled it out and she snivelled, I hade to bite back my leer.... Gosh I loved seeing them all weak and pathetic with a passion. Their helplessness appeases me....calms me.

I hastily walked to the sink and washed the blood out of my hands and my knife. I had my briefcase packed and ready in my room... I immediately called for a cab to airport and gave him the address of the departmental store which was a little distance away from my house. I put on my beige coat, my signature black rimmed glasses on my dead eyes and lastly my black sturdy combat boots and I was all set to go.... rather to hunt for my new prey! I opened my front door to get the hell out of this house and never to look back but instead came face to face with a cop....!!!

Hello Guys....

Please vote and comment if you like.

I would love to know what you people think.

So please commentttt.... you can also pm me if you want.

Julie