Chapter 20

As soon as Diana, that little brat all but announced to Jenny that I was a heartbreaker, her beautiful coffee brown eyes met my dark ones for a split second and she looked so dejected, that all I wanted to do was to hold her in my arms and swear to God that, from now on only she will.....

WAIT A MINUTE WHAT? What the hell's happening here? This girl is seriously screwing with my head.

There is absolutely nothing special about her except maybe her beautiful eyes and her cute little nose and that she is really good-looking.........oh god, here I go again!

I need to stay away from her except I can't even seem to take my eyes off her for one freaking second. She looked so damn cute dressed in a plain white shirt tied at front plus loose blue ripped jeans. Her striking dark long wavy locks were flowing freely down at her back and she didn't had a single dash of makeup on but never have I ever, in my entire life, seen a girl more beautiful than her.

My train of thoughts were halted by my mother's yell, "Girls dinner's ready!"

"Mom we have got one more stomach to feed, Mal's here" My baby sister yelled back almost making me go deaf.

And just like that in a few nanoseconds, my mom was hugging me to death all the while whispering about how happy she is that I am home now. One thing you must know about my mom is that she utterly loves fussing over her kids. After the fatal hug, she took a long look at me and I mentally prepared myself for all those little complaints about how I am not eating properly, how I didn't call her enough times, how my hair is getting longer and why am I not cutting them..........................you know all those trivial details that apart from a mother no one else notices. I stood there quietly with a tiny little smile on my face and made no effort to stop her little investigation. And when she was satisfied, she kissed my forehead then asked me to join them for dinner.

Dinner was quiet and very uneventful, everyone except Jenny was busy devouring pot roast, she kept on playing with her food and barely ate more than three spoons. Now don't think of me as a creepy stalker, I knew this because she was sitting directly across me and also because she looked like she was choking. So being the nice person that I was