Chapter- 2

A/N: Here you go with the second chapter of this story...

'Oh Jesus.... please help me...., please save me I don't wanna die today, please help me', I kept muttering in my mind. I closed my eyes tightly, I was a fucking loser..... everyday I thought about my death, my way to leave all of this behind..... but when it was there knocking on my door, it scared the living daylights out of me. I couldn't face it, again I heard that nagging voice somewhere within me that this wasn't the end.

My entire body was burning from all the beatings, punches and slaps... I wanted to lie down, close my eyes and catch a wink of sleep just for a little while. Suddenly I felt something hard hit my head, I immediately opened my eyes only to see the bastard of my step-father sneering at me "Goodbye Jennifer... Gosh you were such a dumb slut... like mother like daughter... nobody's gonna even realise that you have died, that your pathetic excuse of a life had been ended... see so damn worthless." He looked at me as if he was disgusted by me, he knelt down on the floor beside me, which was no longer white but red from all my blood and touched my cheeks with the back of his hand as if he was concerned and pulled a wry face, " my poor little jenny... don't worry, I will remember you, your cries, you begging me to stop ... you will always be my favourite toy, so weak... so small... so worthless" he drawled, in a lazy tone as if he was recounting a very pleasant memory and not frightening the shit out of me.

I was desperately searching for that little voice, which told me to stay strong this this isn't the end, but I didn't find it. My eyes were all blurry with tears so I blinked and something silver caught my eye and memories etched my mind.

The knife, I blankly stared, it was the one with which he killed my mother... with which he was going to kill me now, it was the one with the jagged edges, razor sharp with black handle. He noticed my calmness and my blank stare and said,"Ahh... you remember it, don't you?" He ran his forefinger along the jagged edges of that knife, his eyes never left mine, "Wanted to give you something of your mother's.... see I ain't that bad... I am going to make you feel what your mother went through during her last breaths... her suffering, her pain all of it, no less" he finished. His words made my blood run cold and I started screaming and lamenting for my mother, I couldn't stop the tears.... my mother... this man killed my mother and now he was going to kill me and I won't be able to do anything.

He lifted up his right hand, which held the knife and a sly grin took over his face, " It's time to say bye-bye doll!" and with that he brought the knife just above my heart so fast and my eyes widened in fear, " Nope, not here, my bad... do you remember, where I stabbed her.... " he crooned and patted my arm as if I am an animal, then he placed his hand on the side of my waist and tapped his fingers "here... right here" he said happily. And then without even my realising he swung the knife so fast... and stabbed me there, It felt as if the entire wind had been knocked out of my body and I wailed in pain. The pain was so intense as if a thousand pins had been punctured in my body. I couldn't breathe, couldn't see... only hear his evil laughs. I moved my hand to the side of my waist now all wet and bloody, the blade of the knife felt so hot as if it was burning me. I brought my hand in front of my eyes, it was all red and shock ran through my entire body. I was no longer aware of anything around me..... but I thought I heard something... someone screaming... people running and someone was lifting me,but I didn't care and in that moment I gave up, and was ready to embrace death with open arms. I no longer wanted to fight, to seek out that voice, to hope.... I just wanted to rest in peace.... far away from him, with my mother, back to those times when we were happy, when I was happy and I closed my eyes.

Read, Vote and please Comment!

what do you think?

Julie