Chapter 13

The next morning, it was a warm sunny day......, but not warm enough to melt away the ice around her heart. She was sitting on the window seat in a pair of unflattering capri and an old grey baggy top, her dark hair flowed freely down her shoulders in big natural curls,.......never for a moment did she realised how lovingly beautiful she was. For the past half an hour she had been looking out........witnessing every little details........the cloudless sky, the greenery, sweet melodies of the birds and the beaming sun whose rays touched the faint scars over her hands.........knowingly she moved her hand inside of her old tattered t-shirt, to the side of her waist and outlined her stitched wound. For a moment, she flinched when she felt the fragile uneven skin of the gash with the tip of her index finger, though it didn't hurt but was still tender. It was the living......visual, screaming proof to everyone that she was a freak, queer, the odd one. She was hiding away in her room but not for long, as she could hear her aunt calling her name...........and within a few minutes she would be there in jenny's room hovering over her again. She couldn't understand why her aunt won't just leave her alone. She hated it when everyone said that she needed help, especially those expressions of pity and sympathy on their faces, always made her feel......so puny...so pathetic.

She wasn't wrong when she had thought about her aunt, being there in her room in a few moments.........because there she was, with a grin etched on her face. Chloe's honey blonde curly hair was braided at the side and she was clad in a pair of denim shorts and a baby blue Polo t-shirt. Looking so lively and pleased exactly the opposite of her niece. She smiled at Jenny, "Good morning, isn't it a lovely day?" she said in a pleasant voice but Jennifer remained quiet and turned her back to her and again looked outside the window, silently making an effort to take no notice of her aunt's existence. "Come on, breakfast is ready......." Chloe again said in an effort to make some little talk, yet again Jenny did not took any of her actions into account. "You know its strawberry banana pancakes for breakfast........your absolute favourite.....,Bambi" she said in a light hesitant voice. Chloe use to playfully address her little niece as 'Bambi' before. She knew she was walking on thin ice but it was necessary to take chances now.........she had to make Jenny see that she is cared for. But the reaction she got wasn't anything that she expected.

At once Jenny turned around, her hushed and silent demeanour immediately twisted in an intense anger, her nostrils flared and her hazel eyes were no longer indifferent, in fact they were sparkling with exasperation. Her entire body was trembling with fury. "Don't you dare call me that again, you hear me.......You lost the right to call me that the day you left me alone with him" she shrieked. "Jenny no......you are getting it all wr-" Chloe tried to speak however Jenny didn't let her....... instead she spoke very slowly in a very derisive childlike voice "Oh so you wanna say that I am getting it all wrong, ain't I......That you are soooo concerned about me.......Well guess what my dear aunt, you can just drop this act of being caring and gentle." "Jenny, you know I care for you........I always had and I always will.........but Bambi listen to me you- "Just now I told you to never call me that again......You really have the attention span of a two year old....don't you, no wonder you forgot about me" Jenny stated impatiently and strode out of the room......leaving Chloe on her own. She felt vulnerable, and resentment was coursing through her veins for everyone around her. After being too accustomed to the sensations of soreness, hurting and throbbing of her body for such a long time, that now she was feeling odd and discomfort. She was soo used to the numbness....of being frozen, that she couldn't deal well with all the sudden fuss of senses. Every single thing felt overly intense..............and all she wanted to do was, to close her eyes and flee.

Hey Guyyzzzzz.............first of all I wanna say that you guys are absolutely amazzinggg!!! <3<3

WANNA KNOW WHY???!!???

The window of Hope... has reached over 1000 reads in two months........and that's freakin -credible :D

Sooo here goes goes the chapter 13

PLEASE, Pleease and pretty Please vote and comment............!!!!!

I would love to know what you people think:))

And I am entering this book into the wattys....

So go on Please vote:)

Julie