Chapter 17

This chappy is dedicated to a very awesome girl TooManyNames . Girl you rock!!! I really wanna thank you very much for your honest feedbacks. I absolutely loved them:)

Jenny's POV

Presently we, obviously meaning, aunt Chloe as well as me, were sitting inside a cab.......on our way to her home, rather our home as she kept on insisting and the entire way she kept on fretting about how I was doing now......do I need the medicines.......or are my stitches itching...........she was very much troubled over the fact that I had a panic attack in the airport itself. Yes, she was the one who found me on the verge of a panic attack, I was sitting there in the waiting area, with my shoulders hunched forward, holding on my knapsack with a deathly grip and my eyes totally unfocused waiting for that certain someone to come back.......................

This was definitely not my first panic attack, as soon as I got over the sedatives in the hospital, panic attacks soon became a normal part of my life. In the beginning, I used to suffer 2-3 attacks every day, the smallest thing could trigger the hidden memories inside my brain but now I was getting better, this was the first that I had in three days.....and for me that was definitely a progress. I was pleased with this improvement but I could tell aunt Chloe was miserable, her happy face was no longer lively, in truth it looked so gloomy and I knew she was already harbouring lots of foolish guilt and blame over herself for letting that happen there. I really don't know how she does it, whether it's her comforting voice, relaxing words or just her peaceful face which never fails to set aside all my worries, qualms in addition to my inner fears and makes me go back to my usual self again and today was no different so as soon as I was okay, she almost dragged me out of there along with our luggage to the first available cab. It was genuinely very crushing to see someone who cares about you so much so sad...................I quietly lifted my hand and placed it on her flushed cheek, "I am so sorry aunt Chloe. In this nothing is your fault.....I should have remained close to you..........in fact if I remember correctly, I saw you from the distance and was coming to you, but all of a sudden I felt so light headed, and nauseous................that I guess I blacked out-

"Wait you meant to say that you collapsed at the airport?" she countered scandalously.

"Yeah I mean I did but-

"Oh my Gosh, I am seriously no better than your mom, one day in my care and I am already ignoring you-

"No it was me..........who didn't remain at your side, remember? And moreover don't you ever say that again, because these last few days..........for the first time I felt that somebody is genuinely concerned about me, not because they pity me but because they love me and most importantly I no longer am scared off from every teeny-meeny-tiny thing. And I like this feeling." By the time, I completed............her eyes were misted with tears; she smiled her lovely smile and hugged me tightly almost squashing the life out of me!

"Can-can't br-breathe" I barely managed

"Oh I am so sorry, Bambie." She said and started laughing that told me she wasn't sorry at all.

And when I narrowed my eyes at her, "Okay.........................I wanted to do that from the moment I met you again......but you were...." She said good naturedly.

"I am really glad that you came for me aunt Chloe and I am really sorry for everything I put you through"

"Now you don't ever say that again because I would have come to you no matter what.........in fact you know I was already planning to surprise you this year on your birthday", she smiled cheekily.

"Really?" I wondered

"Yes it's not every day that you turn into 'Striking Seventeen'."

"'Striking Seventeen'....Is there even a thing like that?"

"Yes if there can be a 'sweet sixteen' then surely-

Suddenly her phone started ringing, she took out her iphone from her bag and immediately made a face and I just knew that it was from work..........she excused herself and answered the call unhappily, leaving me alone with my thoughts. And once again my mind went to a raven haired certain someone, about whom I can't stop thinking, because of whom I had the panic attack today................it was really scary to be touched by a male again and that too by someone so utterly masculine and indeed strong. He had that tough hard looks going on absolutely in favour of him but his brown eyes were just like a maze you couldn't help but get lost in. They reminded me about the hot chocolate and his voice was so calming..............

After being bullied, hit and almost stabbed to death by my own step-father! I now, can no longer bear to be touched by a male........thus, his touch, made my blood run cold. And what was even more menacing was, the fact that, he was holding me in his arms as if he would never let me go. Nobody has ever held me like that before, the way he carried me to the waiting area without any difficulty, it definitely felt warm.......but it was a little too much too soon for me, I wasn't ready for such type of closeness and hence my body had reacted in the worst way possible, by ending up in the state of panic attack in his arms itself, which was pretty embarrassing, if you ask me........... But the fact that he never he gave up on me..............like as soon as he realised, something was wrong, he never dropped me like a hot potato no, he took care of me.............and it was him who kept me from entirely losing control of myself. He told me to wait for him there............but I didn't rather I couldn't, aunt Chloe was almost in hysterics when she found me and I never had the heart to tell her to wait.............All she wanted was to get back to her home safely with me and that's what we did.

But this weird, nice and a little embarrassing, okay who am I kidding; exceedingly embarrassing encounter with the 'Airport Adonis' was in truth the highlight of my entire day. I know most probably I would never see him again, hell I don't even know his name, just the facts that he has the most passionate eyes and his deep appeasing voice managed to bring a tiny smile on my face. And I don't think I can ever forget that face.

Author's note:

Hi Lovelies......

The above picture is our Jenny.

I have casted Selena Gomez as Jenny and Taylor Lautner as Malcolm.

So what do you think??? Did you like the cast???

Please Read, Vote and comment about what do you think about the story till now........ are you guys bored, okay with it or loovinggg it!!!!

Please comment I would love your feedback and you can also pm me anytime you want...................and so yeah that's pretty much it:)

Julie