💙 Relaxed 💙

Context: Lucifer has been working so hard that he hasn't emerged from his office for a few days now. Concerned, you decide that you want to help him out in any way you can.

Request made by: MisxplacedDreams

💙

(M|n) barely touched his plate of food as he sat by himself in the dining room. He didn't really have an appetite because all he could think about in this moment was Lucifer. He hadn't left his office for at least four days now.

(M|n) tried messaging Lucifer to see what was going on but he didn't respond to him once. Was he okay. . .?

"What's got you looking so troubled, (M|n)? You're never this reserved unless you're facing something tough." Satan snapped him out of his thoughts with a look of concern.

He seated himself besides him and gazed at him expectantly. (M|n) was hesitant to tell him because he knew of his disdain for Lucifer.

It was eating away at him though. . . He sighed softly, deciding to confide in Satan. "I'm worried about Lucifer. He hasn't left his room for at least four days now. As far as I know, he didn't touch any of his food nor did he come out to use the bathroom. Just what is he doing?" Satan seemed irked that this was about Lucifer of all people but he didn't complain about it too much. (M|n) must've looked very downcast at the moment due to the situation.

"It's nothing to be majorly concerned about. Lucifer does this often when there's a backlog of paperwork that was given to him by Lord Diavolo. He's the type to work until everything is done. He'll be out soon. And it's best not to disturb him when he's like this. He's much more irritable." Satan explained. That didn't make (M|n) feel any better. Lucifer was working himself to the bone with complete disregard to his health. How could this be normal??

(M|n) shot up from his chair with determination in his eyes. "I'm gonna make him some food for working so hard!" (M|n) exclaimed. Satan rolled his eyes.

"Fine then, ignore my warning. Anyways, before you do anything you should finish your food first." (M|n) looked down, suddenly remembering that he hadn't eaten anything.

He'd never sat down so quick. He grabbed his cutlery and dug in, wanting to eat it all as soon as possible so he could get to work on what to give Lucifer.

Satan chuckled softly besides him as he watched him. (M|n) didn't notice the loving looking in the blonde's green eyes.

(M|n) almost choked quite a few times but that didn't stop him. He finally finished and once he did, he immediately grabbed his plate and made a beeline for the kitchen as he pondered over what Lucifer might like the best. It was hard to figure out what Lucifer's favourite food was due to the fact he didn't show much favour to anything in particular and just ate whatever (as long as it wasn't Solomon's cooking). All (M|n) knew was Lucifer's favourite coffee since he drank it often.

(M|n) pondered over what he could make. He frowned hard as he pushed the kitchen door open. An idea suddenly sprung into his mind. When in doubt, just consult Lord Diavolo and Barbatos about Lucifer! They were the ones who knew best of his food interests surely.

(M|n) sat on a stool in the kitchen and messaged them in The Royals chat and then he waited for a reply. They were quick to provide with him answers, and before (M|n) knew it, he was grabbing ingredients out of the cupboards willy nilly, knowing exactly what he was going to make. He wouldn't let Lucifer starve himself!

💙

(M|n) stood nervously in front of Lucifer's door where there was a clear sign that wrote, 'Do not enter under any circumstances'. (M|n) was unsure of whether it was just to deter the brothers or ward him off too.