💝 Little One 💝

Context: Lately, you've been feeling very sick and tired. Out of concern, Diavolo takes you to the hospital. The news you two receive though is very shocking.

Request made by: lols_mha_fan

In this particular chapter: There is male pregnancy involved in this chapter! If you are uncomfortable with this topic please just skip and don't leave any comments about it!! Thank you 🙏🏽

💝

(M|n) let out a breath of discomfort as he finally managed to force himself out of bed. Just how long had he spent sleeping now. . .? Even though he knew that he slept today for a ridiculously long amount of time, it still felt like he hadn't slept a wink. This wasn't the first time he'd been feeling like this. . .

It had been going on for almost three weeks now. He just didn't know what was going on with him. This immense fatigue wasn't the only thing that he was currently feeling. (M|n) shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. Just as he did this, he noticed that his D.D.D. was constantly vibrating due to notifications.

With a languid tilt of his head, he picked up his device. He squinted his eyes a little to get a good look at his screen since he was still fighting off this never-ending sleepiness.

His eyes widened as a sudden realisation washed over him. He was meant to attend a RAD Student Council meeting today!! He'd totally forgotten. . . It was an important meeting too, which was going to decide what type of cultural event they were going to pursue in order to further foster positive connections between the human world and the Devildom since some demons still held hostility towards humans like him.

His participation was of the most utmost importance since he was obviously a human and Solomon was currently back in the human world. Though (M|n) knew that he had to attend even if he was late, there was a part of him that just wanted to avoid it completely.

He was about to get ready when a sense of nausea and the urge to vomit hit him. It was such a sudden and overwhelming feeling that he almost didn't make it to the bathroom in time. Luckily, he just about managed to get there. He hadn't even eaten anything yet. . . He vomited until there was nothing more coming out.

Once he did, he crumpled to the ground, clutching his stomach. Why did he feel like this? Had he unknowingly caught something causing this immense discomfort. . .? Maybe he had food poisoning. . . So many possibilities ran through his mind as he used the support of the toilet to get up.

He flushed the toilet before washing his hands. He then slunk back to his bedroom, no longer caring if he didn't show up to the meeting. He was feeling way too ill to even think about that. Not only was he getting sudden cramps and nausea, his chest was feeling incredibly uncomfortable. Pain and discomfort came from them whenever he moved.

Just what the hell was going on with him. . .? He knew that it was important for him to inform Diavolo about what was happening to him, since he was probably waiting for him too at the meeting, however, he found that he was much too tired to do that.

He sighed, feeling frustrated with himself. He attempted to force himself to get dressed but he felt so emotional that he began to cry. He battled with his psyche for a full-on twenty minutes before giving up.

He went back to the huge super king-sized bed that he and Diavolo shared. He flopped back down, pulling the covers over himself. He then proceeded to go back to sleep.

💝

💝 Diavolo's POV 💝

Diavolo's concerns were through the roof now. (M|n) hadn't responded to even one of his messages. The meeting had come to a conclusion but they would have to get (M|n)'s input another time because he never attended nor gave a reason for being absent.