💝 Secret 💝

Context: You and Diavolo have been dating for quite a few months. You ask him to keep it a secret and he agrees. . . But is your relationship status truly a secret?

Request made by: Ddeonghwa_nicethighs

💝

(M|n) hummed to himself as he washed the bowls and spoons that he and Luke had used for baking today. He smiled as he did this. He enjoyed baking with Luke but that wasn't the only reason that he was happy as of right now. It was also because he was spending tonight with Diavolo.

They had begun hanging out more lately, and getting more intimate. However, whenever (M|n) came round to the castle, he gave the brothers in the House of Lamentation numerous excuses as to why he was going over so they hopefully wouldn't get too suspicious of why he came here so often.

(M|n) wasn't the type to talk too much about his personal life, and so, he preferred to keep his and Lord Diavolo's relationship a secret for now. Diavolo didn't hold much arguments about this arrangement and instead tried his best to keep their relationship to themselves. Tried was the key word here. Though Diavolo thought he was being subtle when they were together, he was often almost blatantly obvious. (M|n) was honestly surprised that they hadn't been found out yet.

(M|n) jumped out of his skin when out of nowhere, he felt familiar, warm arms wrap themselves around his body. (M|n) giggled softly to himself. He knew all too well who it was by their touch alone.

He put down the bowl that he'd been washing and turned around in Diavolo's arms. "Dia ~ What have I told you about being more discrete? Luke is still here." (M|n) groaned but he couldn't help but place his head against Dia's chest.

"I am being discrete, I promise! I just felt like cuddling you and since you were alone, I decided it was time to strike." (M|n) couldn't be mad when Diavolo was being so adorable!

"Are you excited about tonight?" (M|n) queried curiously. The two of them had been waiting for this specific night for ages. They could finally have some time to themselves. . . Diavolo had ensured that no work would interfere with their time and (M|n) had ensured that also.

(M|n) squirmed in glee as he felt Diavolo's strong arms tighten around him and he aggressively rubbed his nose against the top of his head.

"Of course I am. It's been ages since we've last-"Diavolo wasn't able to complete his sentence as a voice interrupted their close moment, startling them.

"Lord Diavolo, what do you think you're doing to (M|n)?!" Luke exclaimed in horror as he rushed over. (M|n) hurriedly pushed Diavolo's arms off of him and he tried to smile without nervousness.

"He wanted to see what the cookies we made were like. He thought that it had finished cooking but didn't realise that it was still in the oven." (M|n) attempted to explain. Luke stopped besides him and raised an inquisitive brow.

"Are you sure. . .?" He muttered in suspicion. (M|n) rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Why wouldn't I be? Anyway, if you'll just wait a little bit longer, Lord Diavolo, then they'll be ready." Diavolo slowly nodded his head.

"Okay." (M|n) returned to washing up with Luke this time. Diavolo stood besides them, informing them both since he was free at the moment that he would be helping by drying whatever they cleaned.

"Master, (M|n), Luke, please, let me tidy up. I am a butler after all." Barbatos sounded almost desperate.

Luke denied him, "No, we have to do this, Barbatos! We made a mess in your kitchen after all." Barbatos soon gave in to defeat and headed out of the kitchen to attend to some other duties in the meantime.