💛 Binder 💛

Context: You have recently returned from a trip from the Celestial Realm. As you're changing Mammon barges into your room. What does he want?

Request made by: Samuels_a_simp2

In this particular chapter: The reader is a trans male. Please inform me if I have written anything insensitive or invalidating. I will be quick to correct it and educate myself. Also, this chapter may contain moments where someone may offend or insult the reader. Please read with caution.

💛

(M|n) let out a relieved breath as he lowered his bags and dropped them to the floor of his room in the House of Lamentation. It had been a long time since he was last here.

(M|n) was kind of pleased to be back after spending so long away. He recently went to stay with the angels in the Celestial Realm since they were insisting that he come visit them.

He stayed for about two weeks and today he finally arrived back to the Devildom. He missed his room here so much. . . (M|n) walked over to his full body mirror once he dropped his slightly heavy bags. He gazed at his reflection intensely before letting a small, relieved smile fall onto his lips. It had been a while since he'd actually admired himself in a mirror like this.

Before, he could barely look at himself in the mirror without feeling dysmorphia but now. . . He felt content in his skin. He became who he truly was without caring for how others' opinions might change of him. It was not up to them who they wanted him to be.

He used to be terrified of dressing up in feminine clothes back when he first transitioned, fearing that people wouldn't see him as the man he always knew he was, hence he dressed in a way he assumed others would want him to as a man. He discovered though that it left him feeling uncomfortable and not truly how he wanted to present himself.

It was a tricky road but he slowly began to dress in the way that he wanted to and tried not to think about what others thought the moment they saw him. He was the person in control of his body, no one else. He was the one who'd decide what he could wear and how he'd present himself as a man.

(M|n) realised that he needed to change his current clothes so he began to strip very gently. The reason for the way he took off his shirt was because not too long ago he'd finally got his dream procedure done, and that was. . . Top surgery.

It had taken years of him raising money in secret in order to pursue this operation. His family never approved of how he felt and never let him transition the way in which he wanted to. So, he had to work in secret until he had enough to provide funds for the important surgery. Coming to the Devildom helped him collect money even faster, and before he knew it, he was able to go down to the human world and get his surgery done. He was told once the procedure was complete that he had to wear a binder for the next six weeks. This was so none of his stitches came off, his chest didn't bruise up etc. However, (M|n) found himself in a position where he was fearful that when he finally took it off, the chest that he'd wanted all his life wouldn't be there. . .

He'd worn a binder all his life in order to feel comfortable. It was going to feel unusual to no longer wear it and find the chest of his dreams. (M|n) let out a shaky breath once pulling off his shirt. The binder sat there, hiding his new chest. (M|n) almost teared up at the sight. Little him could've never fathomed that he would ever be able to come this far with his transition. . .

As (M|n) stood there in front of his mirror, admiring the binder and his future chest, he didn't hear the hurried footfall heading straight towards his room.

He usually remembered to always lock his door but it completely slipped his mind today. He jumped out of his skin when Mammon slammed his door open.

"Ya finally back!! I saw Simeon and Luke leaving and the moment I did, I just I knew ya were back. So, I had to come see ya first and lastly. I ain't letting my brothers spend any time with ya. Ya all mine!" Mammon exclaimed. (M|n) felt shy all of sudden and hid his chest with his shirt immediately.