🧡 Uncomfortable 🧡

Context: Lately you've been battling negatives thoughts about your body and face. Leviathan accidentally stumbles upon you crying. He then proceeds to try and comfort you.

Request made by: L0nleyUmbrella

In this particular chapter: The mc is trans male, and battling with body dysmorphia as well as discomfort with his body in general. Please educate me if I write anything invalidating or offensive. I will immediately modify what has been written.

🧡

(M|n) buried his swollen eyes into his tear-soaked pillow. His head was heavy with negative thoughts, which made it difficult for him to find the motivation to do anything.

(M|n) commonly dealt with these feelings that he was less of a man due to how his body did not align with how he felt on the inside, and that his face was. . . Ugly. There was times when he was able to mask his dissatisfaction with himself but sometimes these deep-rooted emotions overwhelmed him to the point that he couldn't function.

He remembered that today he promised to help Leviathan with his game rankings by boosting up his guild points but he couldn't physically get himself to move from his spot in bed. Nor could he find the energy to message Levi to inform him that he would not be able to go over to his room today.

And so, he just laid quietly in his bed, leaving his D.D.D. untouched.

🧡 Leviathan's POV 🧡

Leviathan angrily gnawed on a pocky stick as he stared intently at his bedroom door. Just where was (M|n)?! He could never trust his brothers to ever keep a promise with him, but (M|n) wasn't the type to break one.

Leviathan began to overthink about the reasons behind why he didn't come today despite saying that he would. Had he finally grown bored of him and ditched him?

Leviathan shook his head madly to himself. (M|n) wouldn't betray him like that. They were the best of friends!! There must've been something interfering with (M|n)'s ability to get back to him and come around to his room.

He shot up from his bedroom floor. He was going to get to the bottom of this matter if it was the last thing he did! He could not afford to lose his ranking in his game. Otherwise he wouldn't get the ultra-rare frame for his account!!

He hurried out with a determined expression. Possibly Mammon was distracting (M|n) and diverting him from his true purpose today! Levi was going to put a stop to whatever Mammon was trying to pull.

Leviathan didn't even knock on (M|n)'s door like he usually would do because he was under the assumption that Mammon had already barged on in. He stormed in, and yelled out, "Mammon, if you don't get out of here this instant, I will bring forth Lotan to-" Levi came to a screeching halt when he took in the surroundings of (M|n)'s room.

There was no Mammon in here like he first thought there would be. . . (M|n) was in here alone. He seemed to have been startled by his unexpected entrance because he stared at him wide-eyed from underneath his covers.

"L-Levi, what are you doing in here?" (M|n)'s voice sounded very croaky, as if he had been crying. Leviathan tilted his head to the side.

"Ah, well, remember what you promised me? I came to see why you hadn't come to my room. I thought Mammon was maybe disturbing you. . ." Leviathan felt awkward now that he knew that (M|n) had been crying. He didn't know what to do and so he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"Oh sorry. I'm not feeling well today, Levi. I could make it up to you another day though. . ." Leviathan hated how sad (M|n) sounded. It was rare for (M|n) to be like this. He wondered what was up.