🧡 Top Surgery 🧡

Context: You have always desired to have top and bottom surgery in order to fully feel comfortable with your body. However, you never prioritised this because of the major expenses of both surgeries. Your boyfriend, Levi, decides to surprise you with a huge present. . .

Request made by: Samuel_the_simp

In this particular chapter: The reader is a trans male who undergoes top surgery in this chapter. Please inform me if I have written anything insensitive or invalidating. I will be quick to correct it and educate myself. I have done some research into top surgery, but I may have missed some things out. Don't hesitate to let me know if I have!

🧡

(M|n) played a game on his phone in his bedroom. His fingers moved aggressively across the screen. He was so absorbed in his gaming that he didn't hear the repetitive knocking on his door. He smiled to himself as he finally finished what he was doing. He put his phone down and stretched. He screamed when he suddenly noticed Satan standing there, staring down at him with an irritated expression on his face.

"S-Satan?" He managed to say. "How long. . . Have you been standing there?" Satan sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"For quite some time, didn't you hear me knocking on your door?" He asked, sounding slightly frustrated. At his reaction, (M|n) smiled wryly.

"Sorry, I was gaming. . . Anyways, what did you want?" (M|n) was appreciative that Satan at least didn't interrupt what he'd been doing.

"Come with me, I want to show you something."

"What, right now?"

"Why would I say that if it wasn't right now?" Satan queried with a raised brow. (M|n) chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, of course." (M|n) got up from his bed, slipping his phone into his pocket. He was honestly curious as to what Satan wanted to show him. He walked alongside him.

"So, what is it?" (M|n) couldn't help but question. He wasn't good at waiting for things.

"It's a surprise." (M|n) didn't like the look he saw on Satan's face after he said this. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes. He wondered just what he'd planned. (M|n) spent at least five minutes just following after Satan.

"Satan, are you playing a prank on me, just where the heck are we going?!"

🧡 Leviathan's POV 🧡

Levi was filled to the brim with nervousness as he stood in the dark along with his other brothers. What was taking Satan so long?! He was supposed to get (M|n) to come to the living room ages ago! His legs felt like they were about to give out from how long he'd been standing here.

"Do you think we ought to send someone else after them both?" Asmodeus questioned in the darkness. That sounded like a wise idea because Satan had not gotten back to them about where the heck the both of them were. Did he even go to get (M|n)?! Just as Leviathan thought this, the lights were suddenly turned on.

This was meant to be their cue to jump up and surprise (M|n), but they'd been standing for so long that they were almost like zombies as they rose.

"S-Surprise." Said a few voices weakly. Out of all of them, Leviathan was the most enthusiastic. His hands were shaking as he held the thick envelope in his hands. He didn't know how (M|n) would react to what he'd planned with his brothers.

The envelope in his hand. What did it contain, you wonder? Well, it was filled to the brim with money from the human world.

Leviathan had been dating (M|n) for quite a few years now. He'd been living in the Devildom with them. (M|n) was open about the fact that he was transgender from the moment he entered the exchange programme. Every single brother and the other exchange students, and Diavolo and Barbatos, didn't seem to mind at all.