Chapter Two

Picture is Parker Davis

The next day I attempted to convince myself of the great day I was going to have. As I raced into the building my phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see what it was.

"Go kill yourself you little shit bag" Ryan Milford wrote on my Facebook wall, already having eighty three likes.

"I couldn't agree more." Lily commented, as did several other people.

I ran to my only safe haven at the moment, the school bathroom.

"You're all fucking losers" I wrote back, tears bursting out of my eyes.

"The only loser here is you" Lily replied.

I reached inside my pocket, and my fingertips felt the coolness of the blade that resided in there. Silent tears poured from my eyes as I brought the blade to my wrist. I winced at the pain when I sliced across my wrist, but gained satisfaction after a moment.

I raced out of the bathroom and sped through the halls to slip into to my homeroom late.

"Where hell you think your going?" Ryan questioned as I bumped into him.

"Homeroom," I stated, attempting to make my way past him again.

He vigorously shoved me to the ground, pulling my hair as he did so. I attempted to crawl away from him, however his boot clad foot collided with my cheek. My fist tried to swing at his stomach, but he grasped it before in came in contact and squeezed it with all his might.

"That's what I thought," he spat before stepping over me, and continuing his way. I slid to support myself against a locker and held my cheek in pain. Maybe I should just run away or even kill myself. Then I could be with Kellin again.