Chapter Thirty Five

Over the course of the past month I had surprisingly accomplished a lot. All thanks to Skylar, though she wouldn't want to be credited for any of it. I pulled my grades up, received my license, and even got a part time job. Jason had left me his card, but it felt wrong using it. He worked so hard for what he had, and lost it all because of me.

I nearly threw my phone off the night stand as it buzzed loudly. Today was the day Jason came home, and I intended on being there the second he got out. After my shower, I dressed in new clothes Skylar and I had purchased the other day. Nervously I entered Jason's car and started it. I drove his car every day to work and school, but he didn't know this. I feared he may be angry with me for not asking him.

As part of his time in jail he wasn't allowed contact with me at all for the duration of his sentence. The damn officer wouldn't even let him answer my calls. None of it mattered any more though. He was coming home.

I pulled into the spot nearest the front of the building, and just in time. Jason was walking out of the front door, and I practically flew over to him.

"Hi babe," he smiled and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I didn't even take notice to the tears of joy streaming down my face as I kissed him tenderly. The man I longed for over the course of ninety days was finally back in my arms.

"I've missed you so much" I cried into his neck. Jason kissed the top of my head and I get him nod.

"You have absolutely no idea how many times I wished you were laying there with me, eating with me, just simply with me," he agreed. Jason was so sweet and good with words, I wished I could express to him how I felt just the same.

Hand in hand, we walked over to his car to his surprise. "Did you-?"

"Drive here? Yes, I hope you don't mind. I got my license and then the job I got was a far walk and I-"

Jason interrupted me with a hug, and I felt his warm tears trickle down my hair. "You really do amaze me, Parks."

"I think i could amaze you in ways proven very successful in the past," I whispered seductively at him. This was another struggle of his absence. I had never been with a man in the intimate way we had been right before he left, and it only had me craving more.

He gulped and snatched the keys, racing home. Just what he needed after being released from jail, a speeding ticket. Jason opened my door for me, scooping me up bridal style.

Jason's lips hungrily met mine as we entered our home, and I instantly melted into him. I whimpered in pleasure as he laid me back on the couch and kissed down my stomach. His head shot up. "Are you okay?" he asked with a worried expression.

I bit my lip and nodded at him, "More than okay."

He grinned and went back to business. Apparently Jason had been craving me as well, because he went back to business four times that night.