Chapter Fifteen

Picture is Parker

I raced home after school. Jason was taking me on our first official date. We didn't really have the title of boyfriend and girlfriend, but that's sure what it felt like. The past week and a half has been full of kisses and cuddling. For the first time in my life I felt truly loved. I felt safe.

I've stopped cutting completely. There was a purpose in my life now, which didn't involve my razor blade any longer.

Jason had a meeting after school, so I had plenty of time to get ready. I wasn't sure where we were going so figuring out an outfit was a difficult task. I also only had a duffel bag of clothing, not that I had much more at my dad's house.

After about fifteen minutes of searching, I finally found the perfect outfit. A black skater skirt paired with a skull shirt and red checkered flannel. I slipped on a pair of black teared stockings, as it was October and the nice weather was fading.

Just as I was doing the final touches on my makeup, the front door opened. When Jason entered his room, his mouth gaped open.

"Was I supposed to wear something nicer, or have stuck with my regular jeans and t-shirt?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"No that's perfect. You look gorgeous."

I blushed and broke from his gaze, letting my hair fall in my face to hide my tinted cheeks. "Don't cover your face, it's cute when you blush." He then pressed his lips to mine for a quick kiss, causing me to melt under his warm touch.

"Let me change real quick, then we can head out."

Within minutes Jason entered the living room, looking handsome in his black jeans and white v-neck.

"Could you please tell me where we're going now?" I practically begged, even putting on puppy dog eyes.

Jason closed his eyes to avoid giving into my cute ways. "You'll have to wait and see."

I sighed, finally giving up on trying to figure it out. Jason led me out of the house with his arm wrapped around me.

A short fifteen minutes passed before Jason parked behind some trees. "If our date is climbing trees, I don't think I'm dressed for the occasion," I joked.

Jason chuckled and shook his head. "No, I have much better plans," he said before pulling a picnic basket and blanket from the back seat.

I trailed close behind him as we ventured past the trees with a smile plastered on my face. A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the beauty beyond the trees.

"Jason what is this place?" I questioned. We stood on top of a large cliff, a lake beneath it.

"Well last Saturday morning when you refused to get out of bed, I went on a walk and found this place," he explained as he unfolded the blanket.

I smiled and helped him spread the large blue blanket on a grassy patch. "You know, I've never been on a date before," I confessed with a blush.

Jason looked up at me in surprise. He probably thinks I'm a loser. Great going Parker you ruined this. Just like you ruin everything. "I think you're the most beautiful, strong girl I've ever met. All the boys at school are idiots for treating you the way they do."

I blushed before pressing my lips firmly  to his. Jason's hands snaked around my waist, pulling me on top of him as he laid down on the blanket.

His tongue swiped my bottom lip and I pulled back. "I'm sorry Parker, I didn't mean to take anything too fast."

"It's not that. You were my first kiss, so I don't know how to really do other things..." I dropped my head in embarrassment.

Jason's hand lifted my chin up. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. Let me grab the picnic basket.

What if he didn't want to be with me because I wasn't experienced.

Jason began setting out some sandwiches and various other snack foods, along with beverages. 

"Wow, you really went all out. Thank you."

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you," he stated before shooting me his million dollar smile.

I love you, I thought. My hand rose to my mouth to prevent me from saying those three words. He probably didn't even feel the same way. Did I even feel that way?

I went for a much safer route, asking him how his meeting was instead. Jason and I talked and ate for over an hour, the time seemed to go so fast when I was with him.

Jason hopped to his feet and held his hand out for me to take. "Follow me." He led me back through the trees to his car, which he climbed to the roof of. Jason gestured for me to join him, so I jumped on the hood and shimmied to the roof.

"Why are we sitting on your car?" I questioned, but Jason just shifted to lay on his back. 

"The sky is almost as beautiful as you are tonight," he stated as he stared mesmerized into the night's sky. Once I too laid on my back, Jason intertwined our fingers.

"Perfect end to a perfect night," I thought aloud.

Jason nodded before moving so his body was hovering mine. "Parker I want you to be mine. I don't care if I have to keep my amazing girlfriend from the world for now. I know I could get fired or go to jail, but you're worth all the risks," Jason admitted before crushing his lips to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair, loving the silky feeling of it beneath my fingertips.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," I panted. He moved his lips to my neck when we both were losing oxygen. His lips on my skin left me feeling things I never had before. "I love you Parker."

Hey guys sorry for the wait of this chapter. I promise I won't make that a habit, I was just busy this week. Anyways comment your thoughts on the chapter, Jason asked Parker to be his girlfriend and he popped the I love you!!