Chapter Eighteen

Peeling off my dirty clothes from school, I went on the hunt for new clothes. I sighed yet again as I looked at an outfit in the mirror. Jason's grandma wanted him and his sister to go down for the weekend and visit her. Jason invited me, and I of course accepted, but I had no idea what to wear or pack. Men have it so much easier.

"Parker are you ready yet? We're only staying for two nights," Jason called up the stairs.

"Shut up, guys have it so much easier when it comes to packing," I replied as I ascended down the stairs.

Jason raised an eyebrow and grinned. "I will have to agree with you on that one love."

The drive to his grandma's was roughly two hours, and about half an hour in I felt my eyes droop.

"I thought I told you not to run away from me anymore, you stupid slut!" my father shouted.

"If you didn't touch and hurt me I wouldn't have to," I cried as I attempted to rip the tight ropes from my hands and feet.

"First I'm going to have my way with you, then kill you when I'm done. That teacher of yours Mr. Edwards is next."

I faintly heard my name being called, but I couldn't find the source. Suddenly, my eyes shot open. My breathing was quick and sweat dripped from my forehead. "Babe did you have another nightmare? You were shaking and crying." Jason had pulled to the side of the road, so he grabbed my hands in concern.

Tears escaped my eyes and I nodded. "M-my dad tied me up like a damn animal. He told me he was going to rape and kill me, then kill you." When I had nightmares in the past, Jason would wake me up and we would talk them through. It made them feel less real when we evaluated them as Jason held me.

"Shit. I thought these stopped," he cursed before gathering me close to his chest. "I promise you that I will not let him get anywhere near you."

"How much longer until we get to your grandma's?" I asked on his chest.

"Only about twenty more minutes babe," Jason said before pulling away and started up the car again.

I pulled my knees to my chest and took silent deep breaths for the rest of the drive. As we pulled in the driveway, his grandma and sister were seated on the front porch."

"Jay Jay!" his sister screeched, running down and engulfing him in a tight hug. His sister was a gorgeous short blonde that most definitely resembled Jason. "Oh my god, Jason has a girlfriend!"

"Claire Bear this is my girlfriend Parker." I went to shake her hand, but she pulled me straight into a hug instead. It took me a moment to register, however I hugged her back.

"Go on in the house Claire, let the poor girl alone," Jason's grandmother smiled, shooing her away. "This must be the famous Parker I hear about every time my boy calls me," she said before pulling me into a hug. Jason's family made me feel welcome and loved, even though I just met them.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Edwards," I stated.

Jason's grandma wrinkled her face up in distaste. "Please call me Gram. Come on in children before the supper gets cold!"

Jason smirked at me before lacing his fingers with mine, following Gram into the house. Dinner was going rather smoothly with small talk and questions. However, Gram decided to ask the one question I was silently begging her not do. "Now how old are you Parker?"

I side glanced at Jason on my right who was nervously bouncing his feet up and down. We had discussed what I should say already, I was just praying that she would believe it. "Um twenty."

"Really? You don't look a year older than me," Claire observed.

She was about to say something else, but Jason interrupted her. "I think we're going to call it a night. I'll take us all out to breakfast in the morning, but I'm tired." After Jason excused us from the table, we headed up the stairs.

"Was this your old room?" I questioned, glancing at the posters and guitars lining the walls.

"Yes. Hopefully there isn't anything too embarrassing in here."

I laughed as I picked up some action figures of super heroes. "No, I think I already found something," I teased, holding up Batman and Superman action figures.

"Hey don't make fun of my action figures," he demanded, grabbing me by my hips.

"Don't you mean your dolls?" I smirked, pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt.

Jason gasped. "Take that back!"

"Not a chance."

He shook his head as he pushed me onto the center of his twin sized bed. "Last chance," he warned.

I placed my hands over my mouth to show I wasn't going to say anything. He shrugged before ruthlessly tickling me. "J-Jason stop!" I screamed in between laughs.

"You brought this on yourself baby, just take back what you said about my action figures!"

I gave in after a few more seconds of his torture. "Fine, I'm sorry for making fun of your manly action figures," I put my hands up in defense.

"See was that so hard?" Jason was hovered over me, his lips just inches from mine.

"Utterly painful," I joked before grabbing the back of his neck to pull our lips together. For some reason I was feeling rather daring this evening. This new found attitude allowed me to slip Jason's shirt off without hesitating one bit.

My hands unbuttoned Jason's jeans, resting on the hem of his boxers. Jason pulled his lips away from mine. "Parker what are you doing?"

"Enjoying my boyfriend's company, something wrong?" I smirked.

"Yes actually. You're really testing me and I don't want you to start something you can't finish."

"Trust me, I can finish."

Jason was writhing beneath me, clearly not being able to contain himself for much longer. "I just don't want anything to be premature babe, I'm serious you do not have to do this."

I scrapped my hands against the light stubble lining his cheeks in a sincere way. "I want to do this for you, and I know you want it too."

He sucked in a deep breath before crashing his lips to mine. I smiled victoriously into the kiss as he bit my bottom lip. My hands shakily pushed past his boxers, grabbing him. He cried out into my mouth, bucking his hips in pleasure.

I wasn't exactly sure how this worked so I just went along with it, stroking him. Jason was obviously enjoying himself with all the moaning he was doing into the crook of my neck. After one last pump Jason bit onto my shoulder, containing a scream as he unraveled in my hands.

"H-holy shit," he whispered as he rolled off me.

"Was it bad?" I asked in a voice about as big as my confidence in that moment.

He turned on his left side to face me. "Babe that was incredible, absolutely amazing," he praised.

I laughed. "I'm sure you'll find some way to repay me."

"Oh I'll most definitely be returning the favor very soon," he smirked before putting an arm around me, snuggling me into his bare chest.

Claire peeked her head into Jason's room with a devious smile. "You know these walls are not sound proof, right? You're lucky Gram can't hear very well, otherwise she'd throw a fit." With that, she shut the door.

Jason hid his face in my neck, obviously hiding his blush. "I'll kill her," he laughed.

Sorry for the shitty ending, I had no clue how to do it. Anyways things got pretty risky on this chapter. I'm sorry if that was terrible I've never done anything before, so I write these risky scenes based on things I've read in other fanfictions. Comment your thoughts and questions on the chapter and don't forget to follow and vote. Love you guys!<3