Chapter Twenty Five

I knew it. I fucking knew it. Why did I ever let that cheating scum talk me into anything. Was he lying about our entire relationship? What could he possibly want from me? He probably just pitied me.

All these thoughts raced through my mind as I pushed open the front doors of my school. I couldn't even be in the same building as him.

"What now?" I whispered to myself once I stepped off school grounds. I supposed I could stay with Skylar, if she'd have me.

Running to Jason's, I gathered all of my belongings in my duffel bag. The framed photo of us on the nightstand came into my view. It was from Halloween night, we were all dressed up and smiling happily into the camera.

I picked up the frame and took one more look at it before smashing it against the wall. I watched as it shattered to pieces, sprinkling about the ground. My whole world felt like it shattering like the frame.

With shaky hands, I pushed everything off of Jason's dresser. After realizing it made me feel better, I began to trash his whole room. Clothes were thrown, lamps and were smashed, and all of my things were gone.

I looked down at my buzzing phone and saw Jason's contact. Tears fell as the image of him and Emma kissing burned my brain. I threw my phone at the pavement before stomping on it. It's incessant ringing ceased to exist and I continued on my journey to nowhere.

My feet carrier me to mine and Kellin's treehouse. Couldn't I just stay here forever? Reaching into my bag, I found my razor. I ripped my sleeve up my arm, and slid the blade across my wrist without hesitation. I winced at the burning sensation, however the familiar calmness soon took over my body.

You're not enough. He never even wanted you. You're just a worthless piece of shit. I hit my head repeatedly to rid these stupid voices in my head.

Night soon fell and the bitter air became unbearable. I supposed a treehouse wasn't a practical living space. I walked aimlessly through the streets, trying to conjure up a plan.

My thoughts were interrupted as a hand covered my mouth and I was thrown into the backseat of a car.

I ruthlessly kicked and pushed at the person that grabbed me, but to no avail. Eventually they hit me over the head with an object and I lost consciousness