Chapter 30

New 2023, New York

The sun was shining down on Logan, causing him to stir awake. Looking around his room in a slight daze, he got up slowly and opened the door to his room. A bell went off, both students and professors walking around the halls.

Logan frowned slightly, when seeing two familiar faces. Bobby and Marie, who smiled at him and walked hand in hand around the corner.

Walking through the school, the man saw students in their classes and looking down the hall, he saw a blue fury man. Hank McCoy.

"Morning, Logan. Late start, i know the missus won't like that" Hank chuckled, as he walked past Logan.

Walking downstairs, Logan saw Storm and he let out a slight gasp. He then froze when he felt a familiar tug on his chest, making him turn around slowly.

He saw a woman with dark brown hair and was dressed in a baby blue dress. Not taking his eyes off her, the man walked towards her almost as if he had no control over his body.

The woman then turned to him, and it was as though all the oxygen was taken from his lungs. Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. Laura Maximoff. His wife.

"Hello, my love" She smiled softly, as she watched him walk closer to her.

"Laur?" Logan breathed out.

"Are you okay, darlin?" She frowned slightly, as Logan was now face to face with her.

"I--I uh, i just missed you so much" He muttered, still not looking away from her.

His raised a hand to her face, pushing away a stray hair out of her face. His thumb traced over her soft skin, and moved to her bottom lip but stopped when hearing a familiar voice.

"Whoa. Easy, pal. I'd rather not see you feel up my old professor" Scott tsked, making Logan look at him and that's when he also noticed Jean standing beside him with her hand in Scott's.

"Well, some things never change. Good to see you, Scott" Logan said, placing a hand on Scott's shoulder confusing everyone but Charles and Laura.

"Uh-huh. See you later Laura" The man said, then left the room with Jean. Logan's attention then went onto Charles.

"Professor" Logan whispered.

"Are you sure everything is okay, Logan?" Laura asked innocently, placing a hand on his shoulder. Logan turned to her once again, and just stared at her lovingly.

"Yeah. Yeah, i think it is" He smiled, as she brought him further into the office.

"You did it" The man said.

"Did what?" Charles asked, closing his book.

"Logan don't you have a class to teach with your wife?" Charles added, as he hovered towards the couple.

"A class...to teach?" Logan asked in disbelief.

"Aye. History"

"History? Actually, i could use some help with that" Logan said.

"Help with what?" Laura spoke up.

"Pretty much everything after 1973" Logan answered. Charles and Laura looked at each other with knowing looks, and smiled back at Logan.

"I think the history i know is a little different" He smiled, as Laura hugged into him more.

"Welcome back" Charles whispered.

"Its good to see you, Charles" Logan said with a teary smile.

"It's good to see everyone" He added, aiming it mainly at the grinning woman beside him.

"Well...i had a promise to keep. You, Laura and i have a lot of catching up to do" Charles smiled.

"Yeah"

"What's the last thing you remembered?" The Professor asked. Flashes of what happened went through his mind, making him flinch slightly.

"Drowning" Logan frowned, but it went away when Laura placed a hand on his face and made him look at her.

"You're okay, my love. You're here with us now. With me. Your loving wife, who will seriously kick your arse if you wake up late again" She jokingly glared, but the amusement was evident on her face.

"I missed you so much, Kitten" Logan whispered, then smashed his lips against hers. Charles quickly took his leave, leaving the two to have their moment.

Laura was the first to pull away, and rested her head against his. Wide and teary smiles on their faces, and eyes full of love and adoration.

"I love you, Mr Howlett" Laura whispered.

"I love you more, Mrs Howlett"

A/N That is the end of Days of Future Past. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Next up is Logan, and let me tell you, i AM NOT looking forward to writing it.