{Chapter 5}

Eden

I'm not too sure when Sebastian used an apparition to take us back to Hogwarts. The moments leading up to him finding me all seem so foreign now. The man, the feeling. All of it. My mind swirls with questions revolving around if he saw anything, and why he chose to help in the first place. It's Friday night. Most students are out enjoying themselves or visiting back home.

The hospital wing of the school is empty. No prowling professors ready to shoot us with a line of questioning I'm sure Thoran and Ominis will have for both of us. Sebastian brought us here. He was dead silent upon arrival. He had grabbed my waist during the apparition to keep the spell secure. He was quick to keep his distance once we were safe and away from the tavern.

Sebastian stands near one of the medicine cabinets rummaging rapidly for something to sanitize the cuts the man had left. His hair is tousled, and his hands are worn. He had decided to ditch his robe only moments after arriving here. He wears a black shirt with black dress pants. The buttons are undone to expose some of his chest. His tie loosely hangs around his neck. It's almost as if he was getting ready when he decided to come to Hogsmeade.

It didn't take me long to ditch my robe as well, leaving my tarnished white blouse fully exposed. Vulnerability has never been my thing. I could tell his curiosity peaked not only at the sight of my breasts but also from the tattoo I let so little ever see. Im a closed-off person. To him this must be a thrill to have access to this much of me. More ways to torment me.

After many silent seconds, he finally grabs a small bottle of something. He carries a rag in his mouth and a bottle of ointment in his other hand. He quietly makes his way over to me taking a seat on one of the spinning chairs the medical staff uses. I sit at the edge of one of the medical beds. My arms are stretched back to support me. He drops the rag in his lap, dousing it in the mystery liquid.

"Are you gonna speak to me or keep giving me the silent treatment?"I question. His eyes dance over mine before returning to the rag.

"I need you to lift your shirt so I can get the cuts." He says, ignoring my question.

I don't argue. I lift the hem of my shirt to expose large claw marks along my sides. Some even touch the start of my tattoo.

"That fat bastard really clung on like you were his prey," Sebastian says. His eyes are fixated on the cuts.

"Isn't that how it always goes?" I question, biting my lip harshly as he dabs the rag on the first set of cuts. I recoil at the bitterness of the pain. My hand instinctively grabs his forearm, squeezing tightly to avoid screaming.

"You think all men see you as prey?" Sebastian questions. A small laugh escapes me. 

"Dont you? I think Trevor called it your scorecard." I let out.

His hand tense up on the rag. His jaw clenches harshly. He cleans carefully around the scars on my back. His arm is tenser than when I first grabbed it.

"Trevor is a fucking idiot who wants to fuck you. Half of this fucking school wants you on their roster. It's insufferable how much I've heard your name these past few days." Sebastian settles on saying. He moves on to the next side.

"Last time I checked you were the only one throwing sex in my face," I say. A small shake of his head leaves him.

"That was a stupid thing for me to say. I was trying to figure you out." He says. His eyes finally find mine.

"Why were you in Hogsmeade? Do you really wear your Sunday best out on a Friday night? Half-assed tied tie included?" I question. His eyes dart back to the cuts.