{Chapter 17}

Eden 

It has been a few days since our interaction with Rowan in Hogsmeade. With each passing day, the air only seems to grow colder, slowly indicating its steady pace into the colder portion of fall. After Rowan's show, no one really felt like listening to music. Sebastian has been closer than normal, taking any opportunity to hold me close to him, even resorting to holding me as we sleep on a chair in the primary part of the common room instead of returning to his room. 

Thoran's been avoiding my questions, only giving me short-word responses when I try and press him on what he knows about Rowan and his connection to our father. He shoes me away, often telling me I am sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. I can tell everyone is on edge. Unsure of what my father's next plan of action is. 

I anxiously tap my pencil in potions, my brain deviating away from the different materials needed to make Wiggenweld. Sebastain peers down at me, his hand reaching under the desk to squeeze my thigh. Im wearing a skirt, his finger slowly rubbing the skin between my thighs as he grabs my chin. 

"What's on your mind?" He questions quietly, a giant cauldron blocking Sharp's view of us. 

"I keep thinking about what Rowan said, about my father sending him to collect me. How was he able to find me so easily?" I question, ignoring the pit in my stomach every time I think of my father. 

"Truthfully we should have ended that bastard then and there, unforgivable curse or not I won't let him get near you again," Sebastian says, quietly whispering in my ear as he gives my neck a small kiss, it makes me shiver. 

"Thoran said you and him were going to professor Kogawa's office to give her the petition you guys made for quidditch to begin again?" I question, letting my hand rest on his pant leg, my thoughts wandering places. 

"This afternoon, Ominis and Thoran managed to get like 300 signatures of people saying they'd help fund its renewal, with or without Blacks' help." He says, a large clock in the classroom sounding off to announce the end of class. 

"I'm happy you've given him something to be excited about at school," I say, grabbing my things, and putting them away in their area of the classroom. 

Sebastain trails behind me, watching me put away glass bottles as he smiles down at me. 

"Youre so beautiful," he says, my cheeks heating up at the sight of him and his words. 

He's wearing grey pants, and a black belt surrounds his waist. A green tie and black robe bring together the whole look. 

"Well, I am incredibly lucky myself," I say, letting him take my hand as I wave goodbye to Sharp. 

He barely acknowledges me, his head buried in papers I'm sure he's behind on grading. Sebastian opens the door for me, his eyes panning over me as if he wants to say something but doesn't. We walk hand in hand, our next stop defense against the dark arts. 

"I need to do something," he says after a few moments of silence, pulling us away from our normal path to class. 

"What are we doing?" I question with a smile, his eyes are ravenous as if it's just me and him in the school. 

"Just trust me." He says, smiling with a smirk. 

He pulls us down a few halls, bringing us closer to the north end of the school. A door to a classroom not currently in session comes into view, "history of muggle affairs" is painted in bold next to the door. Without hesitation, Sebastain unlocks the door, bringing me inside with him. This is a class traditionally active in the springtime, its desks are empty, all but the professor's desk, which is neatly organized for when it becomes occupied. The room is dark, silently undisturbed waiting for someone like Sebastain to find it.