{Chapter 7}

Eden

I lean against the table in a haze. My heart beats at an ungodly fast speed. Sebastian tucks the book into his robe, making sure to readjust his pants to avoid anyone seeing his large perky friend's sudden appearance. I feel the heat trapped inside my cheeks. My mind races about what I just allowed myself to do. 

I move away from the table feeling the ache surge down between my legs with each movement. I feel my legs buckle A slight shake gives way with each step. Sebastian eyes me with a great deal of amusement at the sight of his work. He shakes his head with a smile, grabbing my robe before slinging it over my shoulders. I peer down at my ripped tights. My legs shake harder the longer I stand. 

"You really haven't done anything before have you?" he questions, pulling my chin up to look at him. 

"Clearly," I say pulling my chin away, craving more of him in ways I know I shouldn't. 

"If that was your reaction to just my fingers I'm so curious how you'd react to-," he begins. I turn, cutting him off. 

"This won't happen again. It can't. Thoran would kill me." I say. His face drops into a frown. 

"You really base all of your life decisions on whether or not your brother approves?" He questions, following my saunter towards the stairs railing. 

"No, I base it on whether or not you'll stick around for more than a week," I say. Another scoff leaves him.

"For the record, I don't just do that sort of thing with anyone. I don't think I've ever had a girl asking me to taste her and bend her over a library table until today-" He begins. My face flusters. 

"I get it. My answer is no. You made it adamantly clear how quickly you can change on me. This can't happen again, it was a mistake." I say. Annoyance fills his gaze. 

Sebastian pulls his gaze away, suddenly aware of a noise other than our own. I feel him snake his hand on my own, yanking me with him to dive between two bookshelves against the wall. I slam my back into one side, him into the other. Both of us are a mixture of limbs crammed into a tiny space. 

"What-" I begin he covers my mouth. his large hand is enough to cover my whole face if he wanted to. He raises a finger to his lips. My ears perk up at the sudden sound of conversation. 

"You think students broke in?" An older female voice questions. Her footsteps approach the top of the stairs. 

"I doubt it, I'm sure you forgot to lock up again." Another voice adds. 

Sebastian is staring at me. His free hand is on my waist as he pulls me closer. He keeps his hand covering my mouth, leaning in closely to whisper in my ear. 

"Tell me right now you don't want me to touch you anymore and I'll stop." He whispers. A pulse between my legs gave me the answer I'm sure he wants. 

I shake my head, stifling a groan as his hand glides over the top of my breast above my blouse before moving to my lower back. 

"Be my secret Eden" He says. His eyes fill with hunger. 

"No one is up here, let's just get the library open." One of the voices says. 

I can feel his body on mine. Everything inside of me craves him. 

"I don't want anyone to ever touch you. I want all of you only to myself," Sebastian whispers, lowering his hand to my mouth. He plants soft kisses along my neck before nipping slightly. I bite my lip to suppress another moan.

I place my hand on his stomach, pushing him farther away. He peers down at me. His hair falls into his face. A playful grin consumes him. 

"If I agree to keep these interactions a secret, the same rules apply to you. Only me," I say, feeling satisfied with his perplexed gaze.