C33

"Camille Raven Stark. We are here for you. We've been ordered to destroy you and we won't leave until we do." The five of them say in sync, making me remember the twins in The Vale.

What the fuck? Who the fuck are these creatures? What is going on today? First I find out that my parents told everyone I'm dead and sold our house, and second these ladies show, not sure if I can call them ladies because they don't look human. I can't see their faces and their voice came out as a loud whisper. The cloak covering them appears smoky, so if I were to punch them, I would be hitting air.

"Nice cloak ladies but we ain't moving an inch," the fierce Latina stands her ground. How I just love Jessica. But she's been too forward. If she's seeing what I'm seeing then she knows we can't win against them because we don't even know them.

The smoky creatures moves to stay beside each other tilting their heads to the side in Jessica's direction, I guess what Jessica said struck a nerve. That is if they have one.

I feel fingers curl around my wrist, turning my head to the side, I see Damien beside me. He pulls me to his side while Roman, Nate and Jessica assemble in front of us.

"We have no business with you, sage. Move or die, your choice?" They threaten.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I demand.

Their heads tilts to my direction and they answer. "We're hear to take something from you."

My lips parts to ask what but someone else has something to say. "You want to get to Cami? You are going have to go through us first." Nate warns in a serious tone.

I admire Nate and Jessica's determination but we can't fight these guys. We have no idea what they're capable of and it's my fault they came here, I will not endanger them by making them fight my battle. Arihmatheo said I act recklessly without thinking but I want to prove to myself that I can do better. If it was only me then I'll do something incredibly stupid without thinking of the consequences but there are people around me now, and I can't risk it.

"Have it your way." They say before I can get chance to offer myself in place of my friends' freedom since they want something from me.

They moves closer like they're going to merge or something, and begin to whisper somethings. The sky starts changing, lightning followed by thunder rumbling louder as time ticks by.

"What the hell?" I hear Nate say.

It's obvious that they're powerful and I have no time to have them test it on me. I'm having one hell of a day and I'm not going to let it end with regret and guilt on my part. As much as I love Damien holding my hand, I have to let go. They want me and me they shall have. I pull my hand from Damien's hold and push past the guys and approach them.

"You want me?" I call out to get their attention with my arms spread out, surrendering myself to them.

They separate and face me, I squint to look what's under the hood of their cloak and meet with nothing but darkness. I swallow as my eyes roam all over them and that's when I realize that everything about them is darkness.

What the hell are these guys?

"Come. Come, come to us," I'm not sure if it's a whisper or a telepathic message.

What's the worse that could happen?

I sigh and start walking towards them slowly. "The hell?" A roar from Jessica. "Cami! Come back here," her voice seems louder almost like she's near me.

"Stay where you are, they want me." I turn back slightly to tell them but I doubt she'll listen.

I face forward only to see the creature surrounding me. "What?" Asking in panic.