C11

Today makes is two weeks sharp since I've been here, and I'd be lying if I say things has been easy for me. When I first got here, I gave myself a week to sneak out but I haven't even bothered to find the exit even though I can see some students tiptoes outside after curfew.

School hasn't been easy because they make going to classes compulsory and I loathe lectures. I wake up six thirty everyday to engage in some sessions with the headmaster. Some days it's meditation, others is poor attempt to get me to open up. I would have preferred it if he added boxing to the growing list.

Well, apart from the fact that most of the students here are terrible. I discovered the nightmares that almost brought everything down is still a hot topic around here. I'm getting popular but it's not in the good way, don't get me wrong I don't care about good but being labeled as a freak is ruining my street credibility. Part of them that don't mind getting punch in the nose makes it their life mission to remind me how of an outcast I am here. Ironic, I know, pots calling kettle black. Others avoid me altogether.

One might think after almost breaking her jaw that Penelope would know I'm not some doormat she can walk all over, but no, she still manages to piss me off from wherever she is. Just yesterday in class, Miss Locke, the Calculus teacher asked me to solve a question, which I couldn't solve. Penelope was quick to come to my rescue in a way of an insult.

"It appears Cami is struggling with answering the question, so I'll just solve it. Not a surprise though, I guess the only thing she's good at is ruining people's afternoon and screaming our heads off at night."

I didn't comment even though my palm was itching to slap the hell out of her, but violent isn't in my nature… lies, It's definitely in my nature, I just don't want to get another detention for allegedly assaulting a student. And I can't use magic against her, because, well I suck at doing magic and also Penelope is a coven leader and she's fucking good.

I have been attending my Witchcraft 101 class and it's been, well, let's say useful. I know some basic spells but I still can't do magic on my own and my supposedly magic mentor is on a break because I haven't been seeing Roman around after he ignored me following my nightmares. I was going to thank him for staying with me. I waved the asshole but he looked through me like I was fucking nothing and I haven't seen him since.

I glance out the window to see the driver pulling in, in the familiar parking lot of West High. Roman, that asshole said we have a game with them in a month. I didn't realize we journeyed from the woods to my old school. It's weird to be back here. If I had known we were coming here, I wouldn't have bothered to come but this is the only time I get to see outside the gate.

Fuck! I'm in West High. My friends are going to see me. Shit! The students are going to see me. And hiding in the bus isn't an option.

I doubt that they've missed me, we are all humans, and it's not as if I'm irreplaceable.

Out of all schools in the country, they picked The Vale against West High. It's like four hours difference. And I have never seen The Vale play, but I have seen Xander play like a pro. It's doesn't matter if they either of the schools loses because it's a Charity game.

Speaking of quarterbacks, Roman is the quarterback of The Vale and I'm not surprised. I just hate how the Headmaster made it compulsory for everyone to where the school's jersey: Yellow shirt with the school logo and blue short. Brie and Ari painted blue and yellow on my cheek, they say it's tradition.