C53

Oh, God! Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit! I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe this is him, this is Eric, my father. How did George manage to turn him into this?

I have like ten seconds to get over the shock before he reacts. He doesn't seem too fond of the name as he removes the sword from pressing against mine and swings it at me. I act in haste, using mine to block it. "Eric!" I call and he steps away from me. Good. He knows his name. "Listen to me, pleas–" he pushes the forward like he's going to impale me. I shift to the side and turn, slashing his arm. He growls and take a step backward, eyes on his arms.

"Okay... Thank you. Now! You lis–" I cut myself off when I notice that the whip on his other hand.

Guess he is not surrendering.

I look down at the Elsword before sneaking a peek at the two weapons his holding I shake my head, knowing I can't win this fight. I only have a sword that I can't even use properly. "He is definitely going to kill me." I whisper as he charges at me again.

He goes for my head, I push that thought away. I'm not even trying to fight him, I am just defending myself, but he is going to kill me.

He cracks the whip, it comes to wrap around my neck. My eyes are on the building, wondering what's taking them so long. Is George that much of a threat? Because I don't think I can deal with this alone. I've tried everything and none of it is working.

I raise my hand up and twist it, cutting the whip. I drop on the ground  and stare at sand. They believe in me. I mean, why else would Damian leave me out here alone? I believe in myself, I do but this is one battle I can't win. Even the Elsword is gone, I can't feel it anymore.

I snap out of my thoughts when he lifts my upper body from the ground. His sword and whip is gone too. I guess even in his abnormal self, he knows a thing or two about fighting fair. He raises his hand up, I see his claws shines at the rays of sun reflect on it. He brings it down on my face, I feel the skin tears.

Trying everything to block the pain but it's no use. The blood is literally streaming down my face.

Why am I here? How did I get here? Who am I fighting me?

It's simple. I'm fighting for my family. I'm fighting for my friends. I'm fighting for my freedom. I'm fighting for my myself. I'm fighting for those I lost.

Roman's words echoes in my head like I'm hearing it for the first time.

"Don't let anyone tell you or convince you that you are not worthy. A time will come when you will doubt yourself but I want you to remember that you are different, you are different from all of us and that is exactly what makes you worthy. When the time comes, just trust and follow your heart."

Trust my heart. Trust my heart.

I open my eyes and push him away with my mind. Aching all over from the fall, I shake the soreness away and stand up. I manage to keep one eye open.

"Camille!" The headmaster calls from afar, I look ahead to see him and Damian running towards me.

I shiver as I begin to feel my body change. I notice the markings on my body glowing, the black writing a more clear and pronounced. "I'm changing, I'm evolving," I whisper with a smile on my face.

"Camille, watch out!" Damian screams before I can react, the creature hand is already wrapped around my neck, not trying to hurt me but keeping me in place. I can see his eyes clearly now and unlike before when it's filled with anger. He dips his head down and stares at my chest. What is he looking at? I look down to get my answer. My R necklace is glowing, I think it's what caught his attention. He reaches to touch the pendant with his claw. Without giving me time to adjust he pulls me forward and presses his forehead to mine.