C4

It's not too late to call my dad and ask them to turn rethink their decision because to me it seems they don't know what this school is really about. I've had different thoughts about this place: reform school, boarding school for troubled kids and an asylum. But the place is actually a place for supernatural or so I'm told. I haven't seen anything to confirm the Headmaster's claim and even if I see a proof, it's still going to be somehow. It'll be as if life as I know it has been wrong and actually supernatural are living amongst us, which begs the rhetorical question: what am I doing here? I try not to think about what the Headmaster said about me causing the destruction as I dream. 

Even though I want nothing more than to leave this place, I still follow behind the twins like a lost puppy. I have so many questions with nowhere to begin.

"Can I ask you guys some questions?" The girls are descending the staircase that leads to the second floor. The Headmaster's office is at the top floor.

"Sure, Camille, what would you like to know?" 

I try not to roll my eyes, there they go again with saying the same thing at the same time. If I hadn't met twins before I'd be convinced they all behave like this. 

"What's this place?"

We step onto the floor and walk through the hallway. "The study hall." They answer.

"Not this place, I mean the school." I walk faster, moving ahead of them before turning to face them. They stop almost slamming into me. "The"–lowering my voice–"Headmaster said this is a school for supernatural. How true is that?"

The girl looks at each other, sharing wordless opinion, it's like they're communicating telepathically. They stare at each other for fifteen second solid before facing me, both smirks rivals each other looks. Fuck! These girls are more creepier than I imagined.

"Headmaster Wallace speaks the truth, and only the truth. The Vale Academy is a school for supernatural but this branch is only for witches." They tell me, staring deep into my eyes. 

I take my eyes off them and shut it for a second. The look they gave me was a bit intense, it was like they were seconds away from hypnotising me or something. I seriously can't wait to get this tour over with.

"What else do you need to know, Camille?"

"Call me Cami and I think I'm done asking questions for now." I sigh and move away from their front to give them space to walk. The last thing I need is making eye contact with them again.

I don't speak or ask questions again until they stop in front of an opened classroom. The inside of the room is foggy and I can't really make anything out, I would have thought it was an empty class if not for the footsteps I'm hearing coming from inside. I want to ask the girls what's going on but stop to watch them tapping their right foot on the floor impatiently. I shouldn't even be surprised. It's like they are the same person in separate bodies.

“What are we doing here? And where is here exactly?” I ask to satisfy my curiosity. “This isn’t some weather experiment room, right?”

I once fogged my room while trying to create a cloud from a bottle, talk about a failed experiment. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing is happening here.

Brie and Ari raises their hands and begin to count. "Wait for it, five, four, three, two–” I look at them when they stop counting. Is something supposed to happen? I don't get to ask the question as their lips curls in a smile. "Now." Students rushes out of the place hyperventilating.