C52

I peel my eyes open and look through the shadow in front of me to see the sisters of the dark back again, flanking Sebastian and George holding their necks and glaring at me.
I still don't know who pushed me or called The Sisters of the Dark back.

What happened just now? I thought I saw something push me against the wall. Looking around, I see nothing but I'm on my kneels. George's voice pulls me out of my thought.

"You have the power, Camille and you've got some nerves using them against me. But just look at it this way, we are all playing poker and I'm the one with the wild card," he says in a raspy voice.

"Not if I have something to say about it," a familiar voice replies chirps from the opposite side of the room. My lips curl up in a smile as soon as I hear the voice.

George and Sebastian turn around to see my squad standing there very much alive, even Jessica is okay and she's out of the pod. I guess they were busy getting her out while I was unleashing ravens at them.

You are all screwed now! I think to myself.

George turns to me and glares. "Your friends are okay, nice but there is that," he smirks and nudges his chin forward. "Go."

I stand up and scan the room for anything, he obviously has something–

I feel it before seeing it. An invisible hand wrap around my neck, it's invisible because I'm looking at my front now and I can't see anything. I try to slap my hands around the one gripping me but it tighten the hold around my neck and aggressively slams my back against the wall. The familiar pain spreads through me and I whimper. This is one of the most painful and worst moment of my life. Fighting a battle I don't even know I can survive enough to win.

Moving my hands forward to scratch it's skin with my nails but I retract the moment I feel my nails scrap something that feels like burning soil. The invisible creature must have felt it because the next thing I know is me flying across the room as he tosses me away like I weight nothing. I use my side to hit the wall before dropping on the ground. I suck in air before exhaling into a cough fit. I think my left hand is broken and I definitely have a concussion.

My eyes scans the room for potential help but everyone else is busy, they've all paired themselves against someone. The headmaster and George are having a face off. Jessica is kneeling on the ground with her palm on the ground, doing her thing. Damian is standing with the sisters of the dark walking around him, I have no doubt that he can take care of himself. I see Nate still laying, he must have been really hurt from the fight to be sitting this one out. The point is I'm screwed.

Heavy footsteps approaches, I shift to a sitting position and press myself against the wall as the invisible creature start to become visible. My mouth drop open. It's like a shadow, but not the sisters of the dark shadow. A shadow surrounding a dark form in shape of a man but not quite human. Fuck he's tall, like three times my size with horns that rivals those of bull. It's wings are bone-like flames. It's body looks like it's made of stone with line of molten magma all over his body. It growls as it approaches, my eyes drops on its hand as it releases his fist. My eyes goes wide as they see the long claws.

My hand goes to my mouth. "This isn't real. This isn't real." I whisper before raising my voice. "This isn't real! Can you guys see this?!"

I don't let them answer as I make a run for it or at least try to. It grips my hair hard, hard enough to pull it out before flinging me up, my back hit the old ceiling, breaking the stuff they used to build it in the process. Not giving the time to react before dropping, I move my hands to my eyes because I can't watch. I expect to hit the ground but I don't as he catches my legs and toss me again, passing through the sisters of the dark and hitting Damian on the process. We both fall on ground with a thud but Damian takes most of the hit as his hands goes around my waist and shield me from hitting the ground and hurting myself.