C18

Great! This is happening right this fucking moment. Just when I'm about to make my fucking leave that's when the stupid danger alarm decided to blare. Fucking perfect!

"The sound is the alarm for the school magic defense system." Roman informs me as we gather into the common room in the biggest dorm building with the other students.

The headmaster and other teachers are here too, they all look alarmed. And here I thought this place is safe giving the all defense system surrounding the compound.

"Like someone's trying to breach in?" I ask as I watch the headmaster swipe the large screen, watching what's going on outside, the screen covers the whole school in every angle. I didn't know the school has surveillance cameras, and it's connected to the school's common room large screen.

After observing for a while, the headmaster looks away from the screen and turns to us. "Everyone go back to your rooms, it's nothing, just an animal trying to get in, don't worry," he addresses but I know he is lying. He keeps fidgeting and I can tell that he is nervous.

"All representatives should stay behind," he says as the students scatter and return to their respective rooms.

I am not a representative but am staying.

"Cami," he says my name like a warning. "You should leave too," He orders in a firm tone.

I cross my arms above my chest and shake my head. Not this time, Buddy. "I am not going anywhere. Whatever it is you have to say, you say it to all of us." I won't let anyone treat me like a minor they have to keep stuff from. I know I'm not exactly fit to listen in on their conversation, each and every one of them represents a coven, and I'm practically coven-less, which is why I need to know what's going on.

He frowns, and I can hear murmurs from the people present. The teachers already left with the other students, leaving the headmaster alone to handle the situation.

"This is not up for discussion." This is him letting me know who's in charge. I'm not debating it, I just need to know what's going on.

I scoff. "Do I look like I care?" I'm still very mad at him for the way he treated me earlier. The way I'm acting isn't okay and I'm prepared for any punishment, but I will not be bullied out of this. It's time I introduce everyone the bratty Cami Stark.

He sighs and shakes his head in disbelief. "Roman, Nate, Cami, you guys are coming with me," he concludes. "Brianna, Ariana, go get the whole Gemini witches. I need you guys to cast a protection spell that will cover the whole place and the remaining of you ensure everyone stays in their room," He fires out the orders.

I look around the room to see everyone moving and doing as he says. Just like that. How can they blindly follow orders without questioning him?

The headmaster walks away from the screen and towards the exit, Roman follows behind him.

"Come on." Nate pulls my hand walk behind them.

The headmaster stops in front of the door leading outside and turns to us. "There are people outside the gate trying to get in. We are going there to see what they want and I'm doing all the talking." He explains, and glares at me, silently warning me to keep my bitch in check.

Roman and Nate nod. He opens the door and we step outside the dorm. I can see like five, maybe more, figures standing outside the gate.