C22

I feel the sun shimmering on my face before it penetrates through my eyelid. My eyes opens lazily, connecting with the bright star. I blink and move my eyes around, seeing different kind of leaves attached to different branches, it's like I'm laying in the middle of the woods or something.

The familiar pound in my head makes me reach up to hold my head, groaning as I sit upright. Fucking migraine! I–

My lips parts at the same time my eyes widen as I take notice of the kind of environment I am in.

It's so green. I'm in the middle of the woods, a very green one. My hand traces the grass I'm sitting on as I look around in confusion. Where am I? I close my eyes and try to remember how I got here and like an acid flashback, they come crashing through.

I jump off the floor and spread my hands out as I look through my body for any damage. My hands roams my body for inspection.

That thing was going to kill me. What was that thing? What did it want with me? Why am I here? Where am I? How did I get here? I have so many questions with no one to answer, all I know is that the last thing I remember and felt was pain, pain like no other. It was the worst and painful moment of my life because I couldn't feel the creature's hold on me but felt my skin peeling off my flesh, it's like getting skinned alive and that's saying something because I've never felt anything like that before.

"Good. You are here," a familiar voice sounds relief in front of me. I look ahead to see Arihmatheo leaning against a tree, looking intimidating as ever.

What the hell?

"What are you doing here? What did you do to me?" I ask with an accusing tone as I walk towards him.

He pushes himself off the tree and approaches me. "Like I said earlier, he's lying to you and I'm here to tell you the truth or rather show you."

"What? What are you even talking about? Who has been lying to me?"

I can't believe this man.

He stops walking and brings his index finger to his lips, telling me to stop talking.

"What? You need to start answering my questions now. What did you do to me? Was that you in the library? Did you send those monsters and that li–"

"Shut up!" He snaps and I zip my mouth.

I frown and try to open my mouth to give him a savage reply because who the hell does he thinks he is, giving me orders to shut up. I want to let him know I keep quiet for no one but I can't get the words out. It's like my tongue is tied up but my mouth is normal, I just can't talk.

"Yeah, that should tell you always do as you're told." He tells me.

I glare at him and he shrugs. This just confirms that Arihmatheo can actually control people.

He pushes his curls off his face, I don't miss the way he slightly flinch when his nail grazes his scar, which makes me wonder if he's still hurting.

"All wounds heal physically but some never heal mentally and emotionally." He stuffs his hands in his pocket.

As if someone like him can feel anything emotionally. I'm just not worried about his mental health since I will be seeing a therapist for mine because of everything he's put me through since I've met him. Two days. Two fucking day I've known this man and so many things have already gone around in my life.