C41

He tilts his head to the side like he is considering something and then he just shrugs. "Nice to see you too, Princess. Good to know that your manners has improved since the last time we met, oh wait it hasn't. You are still the same brat that acts without thinking." He mocks and continues what he's doing.

"Where are my friends?" I ask.

"Your friends are back in school safe and sound, we have no use for them, just you," he tells me as he walks towards me.

"Thank you for that useful piece of information. I really needed to hear it," I scoff.

"I've never known you to be sarcastic." When he gets to my front, he squats and looks at me, he takes my chin in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "Now that I get a good look at you, you really do look like your Mother."

He drops my chin and just continue staring at me. So I decide to speak outside of topic. "Was it all a lie?" I ask.

I need to know if all his warnings were just a ruse to keep me occupied while they plan the murder of my parents.

He keeps his lips shut, not saying anything. I shake my head in disgust. "For someone that had so much to say, you do pick an awful time to keep that useless mouth of yours shut." I spit at him.

He smirks and shows me the knife he is holding. "Watch your mouth, Princess or I'm going to watch it for you," he warns.

I nod. "Is that meant to be a threat? Because if it is, I'll say you are doing a really shitty job at it," now it's my turn to smirk.

I hear a clap behind me, I look past Arihmatheo's head to see Sebastian and... I'll be damned, George. Yes! That George, Sabine's Dad. The awful man from Arihmatheo's mind. What is he doing here?

"You are right, she's got her Mother’s spirit," that's the first thing he says as he approaches.

I scoff. "Well now you know I'm not a bastard." I reply.

I'm not going to be intimidated because some stupid guy with a hat and cane appeared out of nowhere. Even though my heart is beating four times than normal.

Arihmatheo stands up and bows slightly. "Quite mouthy too." Sebastian says. I can't believe I'm seeing him, he looks exactly like he did when I saw him in Arihmatheo's mind. It's like he hasn’t aged a single day.

"Did you kill Richard and Corinne Stark…Starling? Did you kill my parents?"

He sighs and stares at me like I am staring at him. "Yes, they were both useless. Took me a while to find you, girl. That useless Dean made sure he kept you hidden but where is he now? I expect him to be here," he tsk. "But I guess it's his thing, showing up late when the people he claims to be incharge of needs him."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I know it's useless to ask. It's like asking a scorpion why he stings people every chance it gets.

"Because I enjoy it." He keeps his reply simple and straightforward.

I nod and try to make sense of what he said. Because he enjoys it? What in the hell?

"The dark sisters. Did you send them to me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You look like my daughter but I needed to be sure, so I have the sisters of the dark take all your memories and show them to me, that way I was able to confirm your heritage and know the extent of your powers. I need to know what you are, girl. And now I know. You're nothing. You're just a weak, pathetic, stupid teenage girl that thinks the world revolves around her."