C49

"Ye Sabine! Biade odile san quekim ie mala sing go to mata zumale kez. Ye Sabine! Biade odile San quekim is mala sing go to mata zumalw kez." The sisters of the dark chant simultaneously as they go around in circles. In their middle is a diagram of a circle and a pentagram. A pregnant woman laying down in the middle of the circle. There are black candle with dark flames placed at each end of the five pointed star.

Sabine thrashes on the floor, clearly uncomfortable by the settings, and the pregnancy isn't helping either.

The sisters of the dark stops at each end of the star, and looks down at Sabine as she cries out. They spread their hands out to complete the circle and begin to chant. "Ail Bil Dil Gil Lil." Sabine bends her knee and raises her head up to scream, more loud than I've heard.

I can't watch this. It's too painful for me. She's in pain and from the settings I can tell this is the day they rip me out of her stomach. I close my eyes, can't bear to watch her in pain anymore.

Moments later, I notice everything goes quiet around me. Opening my eyes slowly,  I realize I'm no longer in the mansion's basement but in an abandoned building. It's too dark and quiet.

"Where exactly is this place?" I whisper and decide to take a tour of the place. Seeing the severed heads of different creatures, some that I've never seen before. I come to a stop when I step into a puddle of blood. Slowly, I raise my head up to see a body hung upside down, the chains wrapped around his legs goes way up that I don't think there's an end. The more I keep stare, the more dizzy I get.

Swallowing hard, I look down and rush past the hallway, looking left and right for a door. Any door. I see one at the end of the hallway, a familiar wooden door. I stop in front of the door and pull the door, it cracks as it opens. Clearing all thought from my mind, I step into the room and part my lips in shock at the sight in front of me.

A man is chained to a wall at his neck, hand and legs. His face is swollen and bloody, his wound looks fresh. Another man stands tall in front of him holding a knife. I'll be damned if I don't recognize that knife. It's Arihmatheo but a different Arihmatheo. He looks younger here and his scar is nowhere to be found. His eyes are brown instead the black I'm used to.

"What the fuck do think you are doing?!" I slam the door and charge at him.

When I get to his front, he looks indifferent like he can't see me. He raise his blade and stab the man's shoulder before dragging the knife down. A gasp in horror as the blood gush out. The man doesn't make a sound, I look at his face and see some familiarity, but it's hard to tell who he is from the swollen and bloody face.

Arihmatheo takes a closer to get a good look at the wound. "I thought your blood kill people. I heard it sucks the life out of them and add to yours."

The wounded man laughs in broken way before it turns into cough. "Why- why don't you release me and I'll gladly show you what my blood can do." For someone who is dying, he really knows how to speed up the process by angering the person torturing him.

Arihmatheo smiles and leans closer. He says, "I won't kill you now, I will make you watch as I kill Sabine and your precious daughter."

This confirms the familiarity. The man chained up is Eric, my biological father. Eric's smile fades into anger. "Touch them, Arihmatheo. Touch them I dare you." He threatens.

Arihmatheo nods. "You don't have to dare me. I'm going to do it...your majesty," he says mockingly.

Eric laughs and nods. "I believe you but let me remind you that I'm not human, you might want to get a bigger chain to hold me," he says and breaks his right hand free from the chain, his hand moves swiftly and claw Arihmatheo's face.