Chapter 7; I'm Niall

I had to delete chapter 7&8 because 7 wasn't working for a lot of people so here'a chapter 7 if you haven't read it, sorry if you read 8 due to this issue.

------------------------------

***ALEXIS' P.O.V***

The only sign of movement was the sight of his chest rising and falling, with every breath he took.

Tears were freely streaming down my face and I could hear the beeps coming from the thing that read Harry's heartbeat. The beeps were oddly making me more anxious, even though

It indicates whether Harry's still breathing or not.

I just stood there, with my knees trembling beneath me and my hands overlapping my mouth.

I was loudly sobbing, looking down at Harry's bruised features. His thick curls were a sweaty mess and were sticking to his forehead.

I stood there for who knows how long until I heard a unfamiliar voice shakily mumble.

I quickly turned around and saw a boy who looked to be about only 19ish. He had blond hair that seemed to be perfectly quaffed. Sorta like Justin Bieber's. He had brown roots and bright blue eyes; that seemed to be clouded with tears.

"A-Are you Alexis?" The boy hesitated. He had a strong Irish accent.

I looked down at my feet; unsure of how to speak anymore.

I just nodded and looked back up into his eyes which were puffy and red.

"I'm Niall." He stated, walking closer.

He stopped right in front of me and held out his hand. I shook it and let a couple more tears stream down my cheeks.

He awkwardly pulled my hand forwards into him and wrapped his arms around my neck, forming a hug.

I didn't know who this 'Niall' person was, but he had a calming vibe to him.

I returned the gesture and rested my head on his shoulder.

I heard him gasp behind me and I quickly stepped back, looking at him.

He also stepped back and covered his mouth. He squeezed his eyes shut as a loud sob parted his pink lips.

I felt so bad for Niall. Who ever he is, he must be awfully close to Harry.

"W-What is it?" I finally asked, letting my voice crack.

He just shook his head and his eyes remained shut. He shakily brought his arm up and pointed towards Harry. I quickly turned around and saw him, in the exact same position as before.

I guess this is Niall's first time seeing Harry in this situation as well.

I looked back at Niall who was kneeling down on the floor with his knees brought up to his chest. He had his arms wrapped around his knees and his head was buried into them.

I felt the urge to comfort him so I squatted down in front of him on the floor and rubbed his back.

Poor boy.

I heard his occasional sniffles and coughs but he seemed to had calmed down quite a bit.

"It'll be okay." I promised, not too sure of my words.

"Ms.Ford?" The secretary called out. I looked up from Niall and saw her standing in the doorway with papers in her hands.

I quickly stood up, deserting Niall on the floor. I walked over to her and weakly smiled.