Chapter 37; Shoes

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

"We're almost there, calm down." Niall huffed, obviously irritated by all of our nagging.

I was still laying my head on Harry's lap, and he was now playing with my hair, probably out of boredom.

"We've been on the road for 4 hours Niall!" Izzi interjected, sighing heavily after.

"Oh babe," He cooed softly, almost with a hint of sarcasm.

"I'm sure you'll live." He finished, landing his hand on her knee assuringly.

I always knew Niall would be a great boyfriend. Izzi's one lucky lady.

About 10 more minutes passed until Niall finally pulled over onto the side of the deserted road.

"We're here!" Niall declared, happily tugging off his seat belt.

I groggily sat up, letting my hair rest down my back.

I looked out the window in front of me, only to reveal a cluster of trees and bushes formed into a forest/woods. Yeah, we're definitely in the middle of nowhere.

Once everyone was all huddled outside the cars, Niall brought it upon himself to take charge.

"Who's ready for an adventure!" He enthusiastically fist pumped the air above him.

Everyone was dead quiet, earning a wine from Niall.

I looked around the circle we had formed, and to no surprise Eleanor was sending me dirty looks. She rested her head against Louis' chest as a twisted smile grew upon her face.

I ignored her intense call for attention, averting my eyes over to Niall who was trying to lighten the mood.

"We're all going to split up into two groups, and before you all choose them I'd like to just say that I already did." He exclaimed, stepping into the middle of the circle now.

"Eleanor and Louis, will be with Harry and Alexis, because you two obviously need to work your issues out." He chuckled to himself.

I shot him a dirty look, and he just shrugged before turning his back to me.

"And the rest is a group." He added before stepping out of the circle with Liam, Danielle, Zayn and Perrie walking over to his side.

Louis and Eleanor both had disgusted looks on their faces. They both approached Harry and I, looking the least bit impressed.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" I asked, trying my hardest to maintain calm but it's easier said than done considering I have to go on a hike I the middle I nowhere with a attention seeking whore, and her boyfriend that seems to always defend her.

"Go on adventures, of coarse!" Niall grinned ear to ear, sliding on his RayBan's.

It was about 3PM and we are supposed to be going on an adventure? It's going to get dark soon and if we're still in the woods when it gets dark we could get lost. I don't think it's a good idea to split up either. But if Niall thinks he knows what he's doing, then so be it.

"So we're just supposed to walk around? Because that's so much fun." Izzi scoffed, the majority of everyone nodding in agreement.

"It's called exercise, bonding and enjoying nature." He exclaimed in a 'duh' kind of tone.

~

"Oh look, another tree." I pointed out sarcastically.

Eleanor and Louis walked hand in hand in front of us, basically making a trail for us. I mentally thanked them for that.