BONUS Chapter 18.

~.1 week later.~

**LOUIS' P.O.V**

Harry's only been back to the flat twice this week. But not to apologize to me, only to pack a suitcase and to visit.

I guess visit's the right word...

He's basically moved out and now it's just Niall, Liam, Zayn and I.

I haven't even seen Lexi or Preston for gods sake. Not once have they came by to say hello. Only Harry has. And even that surely surprised me. Of coarse he didn't say one word to me, only gave me an uncomfortable glare. The way he stares through his chestnut curls that fall over in front of his eyes just gives me the creeps.

Are you wondering What happened to Lexi and I? I have no god damn clue. I didn't do anything to her-last time I checked. I'm not the problem. Harry's the fucking problem.

Wanna know another thing? Harry and Preston have been ALL over the news. And when I say news, I mean newspaper, TV, magazines, twitter, basically everyone's talking about 'Harry and the mystery child' he's always with.

Just a couple of hours ago there was a new news report on TV showing new pictures of Harry and Preston sitting in an ice cream parlour. No one but Harry, Preston and the people working at the parlour were inside and the pictures were taken through the window. One of them caught my attention. Preston was smiling widely up at Harry with a dab of vanilla ice cream on his nose and Harry was looking down at him, obviously laughing. His dimples were clearly the most noticeable feature on his face and even Preston had dimples. They both looked genuinely happy; which of course broke my heart.

Harry hasn't said anything to anyone about Preston being his son. Niall, Liam and Zayn think that Harry's helping Lexi with Preston and that Preston thinks Harry's his dad. Of coarse Harry wouldn't want them knowing the real truth. The ugly truth-that is.

He'd be too embarrassed to tell them that when he was sixteen he fucked a nineteen year old and got her pregnant.

Everyone has their theories. Some think Preston's a fan, while some think he's Harry's secret son.

Actually, #HarrysSecretSon has been trending on Twitter for a couple of days now. I find it hilarious.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mmhm." I mumbled, still staring up at the ceiling with my legs stretched out across the length of the queen sized bed. I heard the door creak open, along with a grunt.

"We've got a meet and greet in a couple of hours." Niall informed, his thick accent lacing his every word.

"Ugghh." I dramatically muttered, forcing myself to my feet.

"Also, if it makes you feel any better... Harry's being forced to come."

I groggily dragged myself over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and pulled them on, overtop of my boxers which was the only piece of clothing I had been wearing before.

"Gee, i'm sooo excited now, Ni. You always know how to cheer me up." I sarcastically mumbled, feeling his eyes pierce through the back of my head.

"Well you haven't been yourself lately. Ever since Harry's been gone you've been doing nothing. We all rarely see you downstairs because you're always up here in your room, doing.... who knows what." Niall paused and hesitated once he said 'doing'.

Once I pulled my striped shirt over my head I looked back at him with a wide smirk on my face.

"What do you think I do up here Niall? You nasty pervert." I chuckled for the first time in a while.

A small smile spread across his face as his bright blue eyes stared me in the eyes.

"Promise me you'll talk to Harry." Niall pleaded, still standing in the doorway. His blond hair was quaffed up just like Zayn's. I just shook my head and pursed my lips in annoyance.

"I'm not promising you anything, mate." I exclaimed, walking over to him after I slipped on white ankle socks.

Niall just huffed and stepped aside, letting my walk past him. I trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen; skidding to a halt.

There Liam, Zayn.... Harry, Lexi and.... Preston all sat at each chair that were all circling around the island in the middle of the kitchen. Preston was on Lexi's lap, staring curiously up at me.

Being my smart ass self, I had to say something.

"I wasn't aware of the family reunion." I hissed, refusing to hold eye contact with either Harry or Lexi. I walked past everyone and swung open the cupboard.

Everyone was silent but I knew Harry was going to say something. I poured my self a glass of water, and leaned against the counter. I was facing Zayn, Harry, Lexi and Preston and Niall had accompanied Liam whose backs were facing me.

"Didn't know you had to be such a prick." Harry piped up, gaining a cold glare from Zayn beside him.

"At least I don't fuck people twice my age." I scoffed bitterly with a small shrug.

Harry's face suddenly turned red, as he flashed Lexi a quick look of concern. Harry knew damn well I was referring to him screwing Lexi. You could tell by the way his eyes widened and the sudden redness in his cheeks.

I sort of exaggerated the 'twice your age' part, seeing as their age difference is only 3 years. But who the hell cares.

"You really wanna start with me, mate?" Harry's voice literally shook the flat, making Preston bury his head into Lexi's neck.

"Actually I wouldn't mind pounding your fac-" I stepped forwards, towards the table as Liam slid his chair out and stood up. He threw his hand out in front of me, holding me back.

I looked into his brown-puppy like eyes- and immediately stepped back, resting against the counter again.

A sly smirk spread across Harry's face, as if I had admitted defeat.

Liam still had is arm out and was glaring at me.

"Stop." He mouthed, not making a sound.

I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my water. My vision danced over to Lexi who was guiltily looking down at Preston with a sad look on her face.

It had felt like my heart had been suddenly shattered into millions of pieces once I saw how broken she looked. Her blond hair was curled into soft ringlets around her and she was wearing a floral tank top with short spandex shorts to match.

I want to be mad at her for being with Harry. I truly wanted to delete her from my life. But that's easier said than done, I guess..
----------------------------------------

a/n:

HERE'S A BONUS CHAPTA FO YOU GUISE.

I know it's not very long buttttt, I figured if I updated nowwww you guise wouldn't have to wait another 3 days. So instead of adding to the chapter I just decided to upload it for the Daddy fans.

Vote

Comment

Follow/fan me.

My kik;

@AbbyLuvsSkittles

& my YouTube;

@AbbyEdwardStyles

xx

Ilyall.

And ty for all the lovely comment on the last chapter.

(Continue reading----->)