Chapter 29; Blocked

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

"I-I don't think there is anything to talk about." Alexis stuttered nervously into the phone.

I took a deep breath and stared down at the ground, ignoring Harry's determined glare on purpose.

"It's been 2 years,I'm sure there is." I corrected, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"You or any of the lads never tried to contact me within those 2 years either! You all left me!" She started freaking out.

I could tell she sounded pretty stressed out. I would be too if I was in her situation.

"But Alexis, listen. You need to calm down so we can continue our conversation." I steadily spoke into the phone as I glanced up a Harry who had his bottom lip between his teeth, staring at me impatiently.

"You don't understand Niall, I don't want to continue our conversation. You need to block my number and forget about me again. You did it the first time, I'm sure it's easy enough to do it again." She was now sobbing.

"It wasn't my fault!" I exclaimed, earning a scoff from her.

"Oh so I suppose it's all 'managements fault', aye? Just like it was the first time?" She sarcastically retorted, sniffling afterwards.

Yup, she's crying.

"Yes! So you think I'd ever lie to you?" I pursed my lips nervously.

"Well, you left me. Not just Harry, of whom which I depended my life on, but even you! So if you were cold hearted enough to ditch me, I'm sure you're completely capable of lying to me." Her voice sounded hoarse.

"But I'm not! I swear on my life!" I begged, ditching the 'stay calm' vibe.

"How do I know?" She accused.

I paused for a moment.

"You just have to trust me." I sighed into the phone as I watched Harry's eyebrows scrunch even more.

"Trust?" She fakly chuckled.

"Thanks to you 5, I don't even know what the hell trust is." She exclaimed.

I shook my head, as Harry stepped forwards.

'No.' I mouthed to him as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Well you need to take a chance Alexis because at least I'm here for you now." I stepped back as Harry kept stepping forwards.

"I don't know, Niall." She sounded fairly weak.

I then backed up in the wall as Harry stood right in front of me.

Harry reached forwards and grabbed my phone out of my grasp.

"No!" Yelled as he brought it up to his ear.

I watched as he mouth gape open to say something.

Tears were now freely striding down his cheeks as he stared blankly as the floor in front of us.

I reached forwards to snatch the phone away from him but he slapped my hands away.

"Lex.... Is that you?" His voice was shaking lightly.

He then lowered his hand and glared at my phone.

"Sh-She hung up." He then broke down, falling to the floor.

~

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

I can't believe Niall would contact me after two goddamn miserable years and tell me to trust him.

Who the fuck does he even think he is?

Not to mention Harry.

After hearing Harry's voice, I panicked.How was I supposed to reply to that son of a bitch anyways? I have no intention on meeting up with Niall or any of them. They chose to leave me, and now I'm choosing to keep them out of my life.

I hesitantly brought my phone up to my face as I went to Niall's number.

I hovered my thumb over top of the word block and squeezed my eyes shut, before pressing it.

~~The Next Morning~~

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

I took a sip of my signature Friday coffee.

Right now it's 10AM and usually I have my coffee at 7AM due to working at 11, but today's a holiday. The 4th is July, actually.

All holidays consist of the same thing for me. Which is sitting at home and watching chickflicks. I know, fun right?

But Kian wanted to take me to the fireworks show tonight. He was bothering the hell out of me so I told him that I'd go with him if he'd leave me alone.

Bad idea though because I really don't feel up to it to be honest. But then again, when do I ever?

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

"Look what you did you fucking idiot." I scolded Harry as I dragged a suitcase behind me in the airport.

"I need her back." He stated as we walked up to the gates, with our hoods up so we wouldn't get noticed.

Being bombarded my fans is the thing that really doesn't need to happen at a time like this.

The security guard let us in as we boarded our private plane.

The other lads didn't want to tag along because of their girlfriends, and well in Zayn's case, daughter.

Me and my girlfriend, Izzi, decided that we needed a little time apart. A week tops. It's just she's so busy with her modelling career and I've been busy with a couple gigs here and there, some meet and greets and interviews. Just to sum this all up, we've been super stressed out lately and have been getting in each others hair.

Once was were on the plane and seated, I looked across me at Harry.

"Hey, Haz?" I spoke softly, watching him stare patently down at his phone.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, not bothering to look up.

"You'll get her back, don't worry." I reassured him as one corner of his mouth slightly twitched up. But not enough to form a dimple. Just enough to assure me that the cheeky Harry I've always known is still here, whether he shows it or not.

------------------------------

a/n;

it'd mean the world to me if you read this amazing fanfiction called;

" Sarah's wishlist " by; E_Miskle_1580

please and tyyyy.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N / F O L L O W M E

(Continue reading ------>)