Chapter 25; Maybe.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

"Hey babe." I whispered into some random girls ear as I grinded up against her.

She turned around and boy did she look like she was gang banged by corola. oh my god.

"Hey." She giggled, rather annoyingly.

I plastered a fake smile on my face as she inched closer and swayed her hips to the loud music.

"I'd like to take you home." I seducivly whispered into her ear.

She then intertwined her hand with mine as she pulled me though all of the sweaty people in the club.

~The Next Morning~

"That was fun." The girl I brought home from last night groaned,wiping her knotty hair out of her eyes.

Her mascara was smeared around her eyes. making her look like she was birthed by a raccoon.

"Yeah." I agreed, looking away from her.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast?" She asked as she sat up, still holding my duvet up to her bare chest.

"Sorry, I'm going out with the lads today." I apologized, pulling the duvet off of me and standing up.

I walked to my dresser; butt naked, and grabbed a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. I slid them as a plaid shirt and black skinny jeans followed. I buttoned up the shirt and left 3 unbuttoned so you could see part of my two bird tattoos on my chest.

"I should come." She said. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

She now was fully clothed, well in the clothes I found her in yesterday.

"I think you should leave." I stated, as nicely as possible.

"Oh so you're just a 'one night stand' kinda guy?" She asked, resting her hands on her hips.

I looked down for a second, then looked back up.

" Pretty much, yeah." I answered then walked over to her. I rested my hand on her lower back as I guided her to my front door.

"Do not say anything to the paps. If you do you'll be in deep shit. Just walk right past them and keep your lips sealed. if anyone asks, and you MUST answer. say you're a friend of mine and nothing happened."

And with that I opened up the door as everyone that was on my lawn started screaming and cameras went flashing like crazy.

"HARRY!" Everyone seemed to be chanting.

I cheekily smiled and I watched the girl stumble down the stairs and get bombarded by obsessive fans.

I watched as she said nothing and pushed through the crowd.

' Good girl ' I thought to myself.

Once everyone realized her lips were sealed they turned their attention back to me.

I walked back inside and slammed the door behind me.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed through my messy chestnut curls. I then grabbed my cross necklace and latched it behind my neck. it was too long though so my shirt overlapped it.

I shrugged and lifted up the toilet seat.

After I replenished my fluid levels I walked into my room and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

I held the lock button until an apple lit up the screen. A few minutes later my lock screen showed up.

It was both Louis and I sticking out our tongues. Ahh, good ol' Lou.